When even middle school students give you shit for being subhuman....

Z

Zeta ascended

Kraken
I use to work for this after school program for middle schoolers in my last year of highschool. The times I was reminded of my subhumaity was......
  1. On two separate occasions two students walked up to me took a video on Snapchat and said "Look at Mr Zeta ascended's ugly ass".
  2. One girl called me ugly while I was picking up trash.
  3. Some jb thot yelled at me accusing me of looking at her while I was in charge of picking up the trash from the table.
  4. That same jb gave me a disgusted look then immediately after that looked at my Chadlite coworker and said "I love you".
  5. Anytime I would pick up trash from the seventh grade table they would always purposely throw trash on the floor and roast me. I even got called a "virgin loser that lives in my moms basement". Those niggers were some of the most low inhibition high T kids tbh.
I'm not really sure how to approach this. I've been called ugly in school since like the 2nd grade. I'm thinking of roidcelling/MMAmaxxing and getting some tattoos. Then surgurycelling to get my face to 5/10.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: justinzayn, MostGLSlayer, chadpreetcel123 and 10 others
I'm not really sure how to approach this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, MostGLSlayer, Golang and 17 others
Teach them a lesson they’ll nevER forget.

• +1
Reactions: Stingray, Deleted member 1751, chadpreetcel123 and 3 others
Yeah back in high school had some similar experience, Even up to college the first year but i quit after 9 months. They wouldnt dare say that shit to me now and im not where near where i wanna be, I left school for over 5 years, tried going back last year and it was a big disaster.

So i recommend you do what ever you need to do to improve. Im doing the same currently i might try school again but im not placing my bet on it.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Insomniac
Make them regret their CHOice to bully you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, AspiringChad, RichardSpencel and 2 others
Wtf bro how ugly are you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206, Zeta ascended, kobecel and 1 other person
Dude wtf how do you let ppl say this shit to you, stand up for yourself.
Aren't u tall?

Even if you know someone is 100% stronger than you, you should defend yourself. I'm rather get a few good hits in than just take abuse.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
Arent you black cant you scream racism

brutal. i had a similar albeit less severe experience with MS/HSers

i was in a youth club with people around that age and i was pretty much invisible. i figured not talking was what caused me to be creepy before so i took on a more extroverted(although i left people alone if they didnt want to be around me) persona but still everyone was just uneasy around me and its like they all hated my guts. never again.

• So Sad
Reactions: Zeta ascended
Next year I'll have to hold some classes in elementary school, hopefully I won't be bald

I use to work for this after school program for middle schoolers in my last year of highschool. The times I was reminded of my subhumaity was......
  1. On two separate occasions two students walked up to me took a video on Snapchat and said "Look at Mr Zeta ascended's ugly ass".
  2. One girl called me ugly while I was picking up trash.
  3. Some jb thot yelled at me accusing me of looking at her while I was in charge of picking up the trash from the table.
  4. That same jb gave me a disgusted look then immediately after that looked at my Chadlite coworker and said "I love you".
  5. Anytime I would pick up trash from the seventh grade table they would always purposely throw trash on the floor and roast me. I even got called a "virgin loser that lives in my moms basement". Those niggers were some of the most low inhibition high T kids tbh.
I'm not really sure how to approach this. I've been called ugly in school since like the 2nd grade. I'm thinking of roidcelling/MMAmaxxing and getting some tattoos. Then surgurycelling to get my face to 5/10.
If you're black, tall, and somewhat muscular you should be tyrone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Wtf bro how ugly are you
Ill pm you once I get home
Dude wtf how do you let ppl say this shit to you, stand up for yourself.
Aren't u tall?

Even if you know someone is 100% stronger than you, you should defend yourself. I'm rather get a few good hits in than just take abuse.
I'm a 6ft manet. I would have loved to stand up for myself. But I coundlnt risk losing my job.

• +1
Reactions: fobos
Ill pm you once I get home

I'm a 6ft manet. I would have loved to stand up for myself. But I coundlnt risk losing my job.
Aint 6 ft above average in america

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751