When GTA 6 comes out

D

Deleted member 22099

I used to not get sick.
I'm going to forget about looksmaxxing completely, I'm going to buy a bunch of junk food and cigarettes and not leave my house for a month.

@HarrierDuBois I know you like red dead, but think about how realistic and detailed rdr2 was, gta 6 will be that but in the modern world like holy fuck. Idk if it'll top rdr2 but it will be incredible.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, justinzayn, JovenCansao and 4 others
Once again first reply, I just broke this profile's hymen. Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers. Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you. Have fun with my scraps, cucks.

I'm looking forward to the woke & progressive GTA 6! I can't wait to play as the woman of color protagonist and kill all the straight white men in the game!

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, justinzayn, JovenCansao and 4 others
I'm looking forward to the woke & progressive GTA 6! I can't wait to play as the woman of color protagonist and kill all the straight white men in the game!
The main characters are a white couple

I know this is a troll post but I laugh when real people say that "GTA 6 will be woke!" not realizing that all of Rockstar Games are actually "woke" by defintion?

They hate capitalism and make fun of it, they make fun of conservatives in their games and liberals too, they literally have black, gay characters and even lesbians, and this since GTA San Andreas

Every main protagonist in a GTA game said he doesn't care about gay people and let them do what they want and that they're not racist, even Arthur Morgan in RDR2 JFL

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, justinzayn, Deleted member 22099 and 3 others
I'm excited for the mods and shitt

I know this is a troll post but I laugh when real people say that "GTA 6 will be woke!" not realizing that all of Rockstar Games are actually "woke" by defintion?
They aren't really...
They hate capitalism and make fun of it, they make fun of conservatives in their games and liberals too, they literally have black, gay characters and even lesbians, and this since GTA San Andreas
They make fun of everything including liberals, gays, blacks, etc...
Every main protagonist in a GTA game said he doesn't care about gay people and let them do what they want and that they're not racist, even Arthur Morgan in RDR2 JFL
They were just joking...

They aren't really...

They make fun of everything including liberals, gays, blacks, etc...

They were just joking...
That's what I said?

People's defintion of woke = accepteing gays trannies and feminism

GTA do that and troll the extreme one jfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
Ethnics are OBSESSED with GTA because it's a never ending stochastic violence fest.
Literal Nigger simulator.

I'm going to forget about looksmaxxing completely, I'm going to buy a bunch of junk food and cigarettes and not leave my house for a month.

@HarrierDuBois I know you like red dead, but think about how realistic and detailed rdr2 was, gta 6 will be that but in the modern world like holy fuck. Idk if it'll top rdr2 but it will be incredible.
So what does this indicate? It suggests that success is not your true priority. You would prioritize what you desire the most. No wonder people here aren't making progress; they're more interested in complaining than in personal growth.

Will probably be the best game of its decade, they took their time with it

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao
Ethnics are OBSESSED with GTA because it's a never ending stochastic violence fest.
Literal Nigger simulator.
Niggers live good lives tho. Ultra violence and constant sex

• +1
Reactions: rl⠀
Is it still worth going in on GTA V and just marathoning it. I've missed out on so many games because of career shit

Where will the game take place? Has it been revealed yet?

Will probably be the best game of its decade, they took their time with it
Idk if it'll be able to top rdr2

Idk if it'll be able to top rdr2
Rdr and gta aren't too comparable but it's rockstar so guaranteed it will have a good story + gameplay

Starfield will be insane.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22099