when having a big straight nose, is the ideal having a more projected chin ?

had a seizure reading wtf

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU, Deleted member 685 and HighTGymcel
I mean, we see guys with not ery projected chin but their chin seems to fit their faces.

I'm asking this cause I'm making a morph and it seems that what fits my face is a projected ching. That goes beyounf the lower lip.
had a seizure reading wtf
why ?? my english is bad, but u're a soyboy sensitive cuck

a big straight nose doesnt matter as long as your face isn't convex
my face is not like this, i already measured this angle in me.
despite idk how accurate this measure is to rate recession.

and my eye vector is not negative, it is slightly positive.

a nose just like any other can grow more or less despite what u and retarded mewers think

so who cares, i'm talking about nose and chin. get the fuck out with this brosicence of crooked noses being caused by recessed maxila.

my face is not like this, i already measured this angle in me.
despite idk how accurate this measure is to rate recession.

and my eye vector is not negative, it is slightly positive.

a nose just like any other can grow more or less despite what u and retarded mewers think

so who cares, i'm talking about nose and chin. get the fuck out with this brosicence of crooked noses being caused by recessed maxila.
it's not about recessed maxilla
i think a hooked nose is a combination of naturally tall nose and a setback forehead

I'm asking this cause I'm making a morph and it seems that what fits my face is a projected ching. That goes beyounf the lower lip.
You need to shorten and project your midface and slightly elongate your lower third to get better proportions.

it's not about recessed maxilla
i think a hooked nose is a combination of naturally tall nose and a setback forehead
this is me in the pic, do I look recessed for you ? In my opinion I don't. My nose and chin are edited. If I posted a pic of original me idiots would say my maxila is recessed.

this pic of me is shitty u can see by angle.

It seems like a more projected chin would fit better in my face

You need to shorten and project your midface and slightly elongate your lower third to get better proportions.
how is someone supposed to do that ? whats the point in giving this kind of advice ???
Modified Lefort III ? Are you retarded ?
I look much better when ediiting nose and ching, thats a fact. Why u guys keep meming like retards, i wonder if this is serious or u are truly a retard

Frontonasal angle is what matters

yes generally