when he's....................

Adriana Lima

Adriana Lima

Fuck you ugly
TALL 6'3+ (important height correlates strongly with high social status and IQ)

ATHLETIC (they don't really know what this means, yet say it anyway, maby just wear a sports jersey and be gl, sport in places like American is basically a cultural ceremony, a Saturnalia for all within said culture from which social status is in some part derived, the fact that outgroups such as black do well in sports endears them to the ingroup more so than groups that do not such as curries)

HAS GOOD HAIR (lots of ways to look at this, but hair is something that instantly defines character and like height can be viewed as a conversational zeitgeist)

INTELLIGENCE (idk what this rlly means tbh, I imagine they don't want to be telling the gals that their bf is falling school or their parents for that matter)

HAS A GOOD FASHION SENSE
(Don't look poor, actually just don't be poor full stop. Foids like it when they can summarise a male in a short sentence to their friends, ie Sporty, Artsy, Drugsy, Thugsy)

MYSTERIOUS??? (familiarity breeds contempt, she wants to experience different kinds of guys before she turns 25, and she has to marry some cuck)

HAS THE SAME TASTE IN MUSIC ( In my view there is definitely a fifth element to music in regards to psyche and the soul, and it certainly seems to make people more sensuous as noted by the likes of Aristotle and Montesquieu similarly why its Haram to Muslims)

HAS A GOOD REP TO POST RATIO (Contray to popular belief girls love guys who have spent whole months on obscure websites talking about how much they hate them in order to gain imaginary incel points)

IS NICE TO HIS MOM ( This one harkens back to early man and the harem, a man who has a good relationship with his mother, means that Stacy can be sure any kids she has with chad will be cared for, which means she has the ability to gap and find a chaddier chad and yet still maintain an alliance with the previous chad)

thnx for reading

C04bfafc920aee60d359f783595bd8d1

love u :love::love::love: - Adriana Lima xxxxxxxxx

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: .👽., Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 8165 and 9 others
read every word. bookmarked:D

• +1
Reactions: Adriana Lima
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 11292
iq is underrated

before she turns 25, and she has to marry some cuck)
Tbh most women don't have to marry until like early/mid 30's nowadays, some can even ride the CC until late 30's.🤔

Tbh most women don't have to marry until like early/mid 30's nowadays, some can even ride the CC until late 30's.🤔
brutal isn't it I predict we are going to see it drop off even further tbh

• +1
Reactions: zikzog
when she's Adriana lima:love::love::love::love:

Screenshot 20210516 061808

Why do all the hot girls have manhands :sick:

because her t levels are higher or something???
Dunno nigga but I hate manhands on girls, Megan fox and Dasha Taran also have this, naming from the top of my head

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
Dunno nigga but I hate manhands on girls, Megan fox and Dasha Taran also have this, naming from the top of my head
wtf I would not want to have sex with any of those because I would be grossed out by their hands now??

wtf I would not want to have sex with any of those because I would be grossed out by their hands now??
Nah but handjobs and holding hands would suck

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
b for bump