When I bite my front uppee teeth go over my undee teeth is it normal?

one search buddy

No way u are this stupid jfl

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
nope, this is called an overbite. i used to have one untill i started mewing and its literally 100% fixed if i didnt tell you u wouldnt know. also i started mewing around 13 and im 15 now so you kind of have to be consistent with it and be patient. other nerds on here will tell u it either doesnt work or that u need braces, i didnt use them and im fine. also it would be good advice for you to sleep on your back as to not put pressure on your chin or mouth which may change the way they form. if your older than 14 or 15 i wouldnt wase time mewing and i would get Invisalign as i believe your face is too developed to change the way it forms at that point.

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
nope, this is called an overbite. i used to have one untill i started mewing and its literally 100% fixed if i didnt tell you u wouldnt know. also i started mewing around 13 and im 15 now so you kind of have to be consistent with it and be patient. other nerds on here will tell u it either doesnt work or that u need braces, i didnt use them and im fine. also it would be good advice for you to sleep on your back as to not put pressure on your chin or mouth which may change the way they form. if your older than 14 or 15 i wouldnt wase time mewing and i would get Invisalign as i believe your face is too developed to change the way it forms at that point.
did ur face change before n after

did ur face change before n after
yes, however i have always had a very symmetrical face before and after. before my face could have been 87% symmetrical but now it seriously could be 97% symmetrical if not 99% no exaggeration. the thing i noticed the most was my skin becoming completely smooth since my face wasnt rubbing on my pillow all night. i also lost weight so that might have had contributed as well.

yes, however i have always had a very symmetrical face before and after. before my face could have been 87% symmetrical but now it seriously could be 97% symmetrical if not 99% no exaggeration. the thing i noticed the most was my skin becoming completely smooth since my face wasnt rubbing on my pillow all night. i also lost weight so that might have had contributed as well.
my cheek is bigger than other isnit cuz overbite?

my cheek is bigger than other isnit cuz overbite?
nope just lose some weight and sleep on your back. before one of my cheeks was noticeably hollow and the other not so much, slept on my back drank a lot of water mewed and they're both very hollow now. (though some days are better than others because i still fall asleep on my side sometimes by accident and i eat bad when im high lmao.) id recommend eating a lean protien rich diet, such as 93/7 ground beef, chicken, eggs, etc as they practically do not have carbs, which arent bad but bloat your face. Creatine may also help as it draws water into your muscles, which theoretically should reduce the amount of water that goes into your face, but i cant confirm that as i havent tried it.

• +1
Reactions: adyyyyyyyyyy