when i cover my jaw in pics i look so good

D

Deleted member 16683

Kraken
i was looking at pics of myself and started to cover the jaw with my hand and i looked so much better. with bimax i'll look so good it's literally lifefuel. and maxilla advancement will make the top half of my face even better with more support. i can't wait for this surgery and to look how i've always wanted

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 20631, teriyaki chicken and 1 other person
Same thing but i look good covering eyes and nose

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683 and justbentbro
good luck man, I'm still figuring shit out right now but hopefully I can get my jaw surgery by next summer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683
yeah good luck advancing ur upper jaw lmao. gonna turn into a little monkey (spoiler: u already have protruding upper teeth, go do bimax and become deformed jfl).
btw u need braces to fix ur teeth protrusion and them sliding genio. maybe bsso too but not lefort 1

yeah good luck advancing ur upper jaw lmao. gonna turn into a little monkey (spoiler: u already have protruding upper teeth, go do bimax and become deformed jfl).
btw u need braces to fix ur teeth protrusion and them sliding genio. maybe bsso too but not lefort 1
most people say i need maxilla advancement as well? ramieri is conservative with his movements so when i talk to him he will probably only want slight movement for it

good luck man, I'm still figuring shit out right now but hopefully I can get my jaw surgery by next summer.
same i'm wagecucking rn during my gap year so i can get all the procedures i need

Your only hope is to be a mask fisher. Say you have a weak immune system as an excuse for wearing one all the time. Only way you’ll mog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776
Your only hope is to be a mask fisher. Say you have a weak immune system as an excuse for wearing one all the time. Only way you’ll mog
i already wear a mask below my lips cuz i'm insecure of it. but when i get bimax i won't need to do that anymore 😍

thanks bae ❤️ i'm doing it now so i won't regret not doing it as a greycel
Likewise brother. For now we just need to moneymaxx and lock in.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683

>In the current research we investigated the effect of facial masks on the perceptions of facial attractiveness. Our results show that wearing face masks increase the perceived attractiveness of less attractive faces in both young and old people, while face masks do not affect highly attractive faces.

Jaw and maxilla is law kids

>In the current research we investigated the effect of facial masks on the perceptions of facial attractiveness. Our results show that wearing face masks increase the perceived attractiveness of less attractive faces in both young and old people, while face masks do not affect highly attractive faces.

Jaw and maxilla is law kids
my mandible is my biggest failo my maxilla is not that bad. my soft features mog though which is why i have such a good base

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21221