When I Die I Want To Be Cremated And Thrown In A Dumpster

Deleted member 14138

Deleted member 14138

Kraken
Dying is part of life. Everyone here will die. Either by suicide, getting shot, in a genocide, by being beaten to death, a car accident, cancer, or for the lucky few - of old age. I have decided that I want to be burned and thrown in the garbage. There are 3 reasons why:

1. Its more sanitary - bodies tend to decompose easily in the dirt spreading bacteria, and its not good for the environment
2. It's less work. All you do is have me thrown in the oven like a pop tart. And boom, you have one small cup of flesh dust.
3. It takes up less room, with cremation, you don't have to worry about the effort spent taking up a space in the cemetery.

That is why cremation is going to be the best option for me. And for people in general.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Kmscurry, mulattomaxxer and 3 others
I want to be buried on Mars so when it gets colonized, the first trees on it will be fertilized by my dead balls.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RODEBLUR, Esteban1997, Carolus and 5 others
Lol, I just got a leaflet in my mailbox with an ad of cremation services.

How did they know?

I want to be buried in Pakistan so future pakistani scientists will use my bones for mewing guides

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR, Prettyboy, Deleted member 7224 and 8 others
Dying is part of life. Everyone here will die. Either by suicide, getting shot, in a genocide, by being beaten to death, a car accident, cancer, or for the lucky few - of old age. I have decided that I want to be burned and thrown in the garbage. There are 3 reasons why:

1. Its more sanitary - bodies tend to decompose easily in the dirt spreading bacteria, and its not good for the environment
2. It's less work. All you do is have me thrown in the oven like a pop tart. And boom, you have one small cup of flesh dust.
3. It takes up less room, with cremation, you don't have to worry about the effort spent taking up a space in the cemetery.

That is why cremation is going to be the best option for me. And for people in general.
I want to be buried under a tree.

[Intro: Puff Daddy]
Hello?
Aw shit, nigga! The fuck time is it, man?
Oh, God damn
Nigga, do you know what time it is?
Aw shit, what the fuck's goin' on?
You aight?
Ah, nigga, what the fuck is wrong with you?

[Verse: The Notorious B.I.G. & Puff Daddy]
When I die, fuck it, I wanna go to hell
'Cause I'm a piece of shit, it ain't hard to fuckin' tell (What you talkin' 'bout, man?)
It don't make sense, goin' to heaven with the goodie-goodies
Dressed in white, I like black Timbs and black hoodies (Aw, man)

God'll probably have me on some real strict shit
No sleepin' all day, no gettin' my dick licked
Hangin' with the goodie-goodies, loungin' in paradise
Fuck that shit, I wanna tote guns and shoot dice (You talkin' some crazy shit now, nigga)

All my life I been considered as the worst
Lyin' to my mother, even stealin' out her purse (Ah)
Crime after crime, from drugs to extortion
I know my mother wish she got a fuckin' abortion

She don't even love me like she did when I was younger (Yo, get a hold of yourself, nigga)
Suckin' on her chest just to stop my fuckin' hunger

I wonder; if I died, would tears come to her eyes?
Forgive me for my disrespect, forgive me for my lies (You're buggin', B)

My baby mother's eight months, her little sister's two
Who's to blame for both of them?
(Nah, nigga, not you)
I swear to God I want to just slit my wrists and end this bullshit
Throw the Magnum to my head, threaten to pull shit
(Nigga, what the fuck?)
And squeeze until the bed's completely red (It's too late for this shit, man)
I'm glad I'm dead, a worthless fuckin' buddha head
The stress is buildin' up, I can't— I can't believe (Ayo, I'm on my way over there, man)
Suicide's on my fuckin' mind, I wanna leave

I swear to God I feel like death is fuckin' callin' me
But nah, you wouldn't understand

Nigga, talk to me please, man!
You see, it's kinda like the crack did to Pookie in New Jack
Except when I cross over, there ain't no comin' back
(Ayo, ayo, man, I'm out)
Should I die on the train track like Ramo in Beat Street? (I'ma call you when I get in the car)
People at the funeral frontin' like they miss me (Ayo, where your girl at, man?)
My baby mama kiss me, but she glad I'm gone (Yo, put your girl on the phone, nigga!)
She know me and her sister had somethin' goin' on

I reach my peak, I can't speak (Ayo, you listenin' to me, motherfucker?)
Call my nigga Chic, tell him that my will is weak (Ayo, c'mon, nigga)
I'm sick of niggas lyin' (Cut that), I'm sick of bitches hawkin' (Ayo)
Matter of fact, I'm sick of talkin' (Nigga, yo, yo, Big! Ayo, chill!)
*Gunshot*
Ayo, Big! Ayo, Big!

[Outro]
Please hang up and try your call again
Please hang up— Is a recording

Notorious big biggie

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11414, Deleted member 12669 and Deleted member 1453
when i die i

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1453
  • JFL
Reactions: quakociaptockh
I also want to be cremated, JFL at letting worms eat your flesh. My soul will burn in hell so I might as well embrace it by burning my physical body

I want to have my ashes turned into a swastika shaped diamond that'd be cool

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR, Deleted member 14667 and n0rthface
To be fair you cant really die of old age. You’ll just die from a disease or cancer or something at that point
Yeah. That makes sense. Either way there's a higher chance of dying a painful gruesome and torturous death as compared to a virtually painless one. Like dying of something while you sleep. The media has been telling us for years this - "Most people die of natural causes" Its like yeah keep telling the herd that as you round them up to be shot like a bunch of cows.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
Yeah. That makes sense. Either way there's a higher chance of dying a painful gruesome and torturous death as compared to a virtually painless one. Like dying of something while you sleep. The media has been telling us for years this - "Most people die of natural causes" Its like yeah keep telling the herd that as you round them up to be shot like a bunch of cows.
I literally trying to die of a heart attack. Everything the media and doctors tell you do avoid heart disease, I do the opposite. If heart attack doesn’t kill me then cancer will, if I don’t get cancer then probably doctor malpractice JFL statistics don’t lie

I literally trying to die of a heart attack. Everything the media and doctors tell you do avoid heart disease, I do the opposite. If heart attack doesn’t kill me then cancer will, if I don’t get cancer then probably doctor malpractice JFL statistics don’t lie
Ill probably die crashing into a telephone poll. I keep crashing my car because of extreme sleep deprivation due to sleep apnea that I developed recently from bad skull genetics.

Ill probably die crashing into a telephone poll. I keep crashing my car because of extreme sleep deprivation due to sleep apnea that I developed recently from bad skull genetics.
lol this is the definition of Darwinism . Why a telephone poll tho? Also I think you have better odds to die if you drive off a cliff or crash to a concrete wall without a seatbelt

lol this is the definition of Darwinism . Why a telephone poll tho? Also I think you have better odds to die if you drive off a cliff or crash to a concrete wall without a seatbelt
Telephone poll collisions are statistically the highest death cause among drivers my age. Also I don't live in a mountain terrain, so the cliff wouldn't work for me. The wall thing could happen though. Walls are pretty deadly too.

Any collision involving hitting a fixed object usually results in a casualty. You may say no, there's a higher chance of death with another car. Thats false because the energy transfer stays in the car. If you hit another car there's more likely hood of bouncing off of it which can slow your speed down because of the net force involved. If you hit something like a tree, that's like the equivalent of you falling from like a 10 story building onto that tree.

Last edited:
Any collision involving hitting a fixed object usually results in a casualty. You may say no, there's a higher chance of death with another car. Thats false because the energy transfer stays in the car. If you hit another car there's more likely hood of bouncing off of it which can slow your speed down because of the net force involved. If you hit something like a tree, that's like the equivalent of you falling from like a 10 story building onto that tree.
But imagine that somehow you survive, and your face is totally ripped open and your eyeballs hanging out, your jaw and maxilla totally destroyed, the skin of your face hanging… while fully awake… I have seen videos like that when bestgore was up.

I want my ashes to be buried in a fleshlight when I die

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262

Just go to india to be burned in the ganges and reincarnationmaxx tbh tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, StrangerDanger and volcelfatcel
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and volcelfatcel

Ok we didn't need to know that

But imagine that somehow you survive, and your face is totally ripped open and your eyeballs hanging out, your jaw and maxilla totally destroyed, the skin of your face hanging… while fully awake… I have seen videos like that when bestgore was up.
I saw this photo of someone who had the skin of their face perfectly peeled off like a human banana. And you could see their skull right underneath. Reminds me of what you're talking about.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12270

Isn't cremation worse for the environment than burial. With burial you nutrients go to the soil and will wind up in a plant somewhere, with cremation your carbon goes to the atmosphere.

It happened to a guy in .is he made a plan to commit sui, then it failed and he managed to get to hospital, his current avi is pepe blowing his head off with a shotgun jfl.

Just feed my body to the pigs or into the ocean as fish food. It's free takes up no space and boom circle of life. Creamation costs about 3k and cost of the garbage man to pickup the waste and those ashes will be floating in a land fill taking up space for a long time.

In the US the average height for men is 5'9 and women it's 5'4 however if you live in certain states you would be considered short at 5'9". In Montana and Iowa the average height is about 5'11". There is no state where the average height is over 5'11.

The average Negro is 5'9"
The average Blanko is 5'10
The average Amarillo is 5'7"
The Average burrito is 5'4"

I couldn't find the current average height of Native Americans but it appears before we Americanized the hell out of them they were tall and mucle bound athletic people with around an average height of 6 foot tall and had many famous one's that turned out to be damn near giants at well over 6'6".

For the most part if you're over 6'2" then you're going to be considered tall in 99% of the world. The average preferred height by woman is 6" to 6'2".

[Intro: Puff Daddy]
Hello?
Aw shit, nigga! The fuck time is it, man?
Oh, God damn
Nigga, do you know what time it is?
Aw shit, what the fuck's goin' on?
You aight?
Ah, nigga, what the fuck is wrong with you?

[Verse: The Notorious B.I.G. & Puff Daddy]
When I die, fuck it, I wanna go to hell
'Cause I'm a piece of shit, it ain't hard to fuckin' tell (What you talkin' 'bout, man?)
It don't make sense, goin' to heaven with the goodie-goodies
Dressed in white, I like black Timbs and black hoodies (Aw, man)
God'll probably have me on some real strict shit
No sleepin' all day, no gettin' my dick licked
Hangin' with the goodie-goodies, loungin' in paradise
Fuck that shit, I wanna tote guns and shoot dice (You talkin' some crazy shit now, nigga)
All my life I been considered as the worst
Lyin' to my mother, even stealin' out her purse (Ah)
Crime after crime, from drugs to extortion
I know my mother wish she got a fuckin' abortion
She don't even love me like she did when I was younger (Yo, get a hold of yourself, nigga)
Suckin' on her chest just to stop my fuckin' hunger
I wonder; if I died, would tears come to her eyes?
Forgive me for my disrespect, forgive me for my lies (You're buggin', B)
My baby mother's eight months, her little sister's two
Who's to blame for both of them? (Nah, nigga, not you)
I swear to God I want to just slit my wrists and end this bullshit
Throw the Magnum to my head, threaten to pull shit (Nigga, what the fuck?)
And squeeze until the bed's completely red (It's too late for this shit, man)
I'm glad I'm dead, a worthless fuckin' buddha head
The stress is buildin' up, I can't— I can't believe (Ayo, I'm on my way over there, man)
Suicide's on my fuckin' mind, I wanna leave
I swear to God I feel like death is fuckin' callin' me
But nah, you wouldn't understand
Nigga, talk to me please, man!
You see, it's kinda like the crack did to Pookie in New Jack
Except when I cross over, there ain't no comin' back (Ayo, ayo, man, I'm out)
Should I die on the train track like Ramo in Beat Street? (I'ma call you when I get in the car)
People at the funeral frontin' like they miss me (Ayo, where your girl at, man?)
My baby mama kiss me, but she glad I'm gone (Yo, put your girl on the phone, nigga!)
She know me and her sister had somethin' goin' on
I reach my peak, I can't speak (Ayo, you listenin' to me, motherfucker?)
Call my nigga Chic, tell him that my will is weak (Ayo, c'mon, nigga)
I'm sick of niggas lyin' (Cut that), I'm sick of bitches hawkin' (Ayo)
Matter of fact, I'm sick of talkin' (Nigga, yo, yo, Big! Ayo, chill!)
*Gunshot*
Ayo, Big! Ayo, Big!

[Outro]
Please hang up and try your call again
Please hang up— Is a recording

View attachment 1266449
Thx for new avi :hnghn:

• Woah
Reactions: Basedprincess
When I die people are gonna remember my name with anger.

idk I might die by suicide since I have depression 😢

• So Sad
Reactions: quakociaptockh