when i first joined this site

turkproducer

turkproducer

Haunted
when I first joined i assumed everyone was good looking, its a given right if you care about your looks you must be good looking becasue if you cant be good looking why would you even go in that direction

then slowly but surely i started to see users photos, to which honestly i was shocked...battery ethnics, balding straw hats, manlets, phenos you would find in the poor areas of the city or in pure gym at 10am-2pm

but that wasnt the worst part, the worst part is these subhumans were being labled as slayers, chads, or the most cringe "potential to be 7-8 PSL"

im sitting there thinking this chap will never be above a 2, but ofc the conclusion is they dont slay because they arnt NT

it would be like some disabled guy in a wheelchair obsessing about how he could improve his 100 metre sprint to the point where it consumes his life, bro you are in a wheelchair and cant even walk, just enjoy life

after i realised this, i stopped "looksmaxing" and unironically got 10x better looking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14875, Deleted member 14543, Basedprincess and 9 others
Your name annoys me

wtf is a turk producer

I hate this site

I'm steady tryna find the motive (motive)
Why I do what I do?
The freedom ain't getting no closer (closer)
No matter how far I go
My car is stolen (stolen)
No registration ('stration)
Cops patrollin' (patrollin')
Now they done stop me and I get locked up
They won't let me out
They won't let me out (I'm locked up)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, turkproducer and CtrlAltDelete
is this a copypasta?

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Yes that's good. PLEASE stop looksmaxxing, in fact forget about this website and the blackpill at all. :feelsgood:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 7224
Your name annoys me

wtf is a turk producer

I hate this site
you look like you force yourself out of bed flacid every morning after a restless night of thinking about the 8 hour fasted cardio he has to do the next day so he doesnt bloat back up

then you wear your 5 parka jackets to convince your grandma you alreeady eaten breakfast before setting off on your walk, making sure to stop under eevery lamp-post for a selfie to motivate you

when girls look at you in a concerned manner your brain interprets it as an ioi and you count it as slay

• Hmm...
Reactions: redpilledboomer
when I first joined i assumed everyone was good looking, its a given right if you care about your looks you must be good looking becasue if you cant be good looking why would you even go in that direction

then slowly but surely i started to see users photos, to which honestly i was shocked...battery ethnics, balding straw hats, manlets, phenos you would find in the poor areas of the city or in pure gym at 10am-2pm

but that wasnt the worst part, the worst part is these subhumans were being labled as slayers, chads, or the most cringe "potential to be 7-8 PSL"

im sitting there thinking this chap will never be above a 2, but ofc the conclusion is they dont slay because they arnt NT

it would be like some disabled guy in a wheelchair obsessing about how he could improve his 100 metre sprint to the point where it consumes his life, bro you are in a wheelchair and cant even walk, just enjoy life

after i realised this, i stopped "looksmaxing" and unironically got 10x better looking
how the fuck did you got 10 times better looking without doing nothing

• +1
First you get that money, then you get that power
If he tune his nose up, boy, he on that powder
Now you walk around with 50 in your trousers
Diamonds boolin' on my chest, no fuckin' blouser
Bitch, I make it rain-shower, ya dig that?
They won't know a thing about you if you zip that
Hit 'em with that blocka-blocka, nigga get back
Feed that, beat that, never crack, dig that (Sheesh, sheesh)

• +1
When I first joined @Blackmannnns said to me that "look at my time online, soon that will be yours" and now I am catching up to him :hnghn::feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 14867 and 6 others
Yes that's good. PLEASE stop looksmaxxing, in fact forget about this website and the blackpill at all. :feelsgood:
Blackpill is literally poison tbh. Bluepill is life.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7224 and Deleted member 15129

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14867, WontStopNorwooding and 2 others
literally most of people here think that when they finally have their skull opened or jaws broken to move another position, they suddenly turn into a magnet for women. At the same time, some are the bottom of the barrel.

unemployed, living with parents in their thirties with empty social media, unfunny backstabbing ethnics characterized by low social IQ.

chronic larpers and bedtime storytellers, doxxers, identity thieves from PM conversations and so on.

practically chaps you would found between 1 and 3 oclock in the morning at dark corner of every alley.

but ofc the conclusion is they dont slay because they dont look like Chico or Opry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, sorrowfulsad, Basedprincess and 6 others
you look like you force yourself out of bed flacid every morning after a restless night of thinking about the 8 hour fasted cardio he has to do the next day so he doesnt bloat back up

then you wear your 5 parka jackets to convince your grandma you alreeady eaten breakfast before setting off on your walk, making sure to stop under eevery lamp-post for a selfie to motivate you

when girls look at you in a concerned manner your brain interprets it as an ioi and you count it as slay
Wrong I wake up Jack off and eat chips

literally most of people here think that when they finally have their skull opened or jaws broken to move another position, they suddenly turn into a magnet for women. At the same time, some are the bottom of the barrel.

unemployed, living with parents in their thirties with empty social media, unfunny backstabbing ethnics characterized by low social IQ.

chronic larpers and bedtime storytellers, doxxers, identity thieves from PM conversations and so on.

practically chaps you would found between 1 and 3 oclock in the morning at dark corner of every alley.

but ofc the conclusion is they dont slay because they dont look like Chico or Opry
thoughts @Rupert Pupkin

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 4430

this would be funny if it was a copypasta, I didnt actually wrote it.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
When I first joined @Blackmannnns said to me that "look at my time online, soon that will be yours" and now I am catching up to him :hnghn::feelswhy:
BRUTAL.

Hope I dont end up like u:forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
is this a copypasta?
no, only authentic 2nd generation immigrant drivel
how the fuck did you got 10 times better looking without doing nothing
before looksmaxing, life and soul of the party, slaying every week and 50 people wishiong me happy birthday

after looksmaxing, no party, no slaying, no birthday wishes

its lonely at the top, i went from 3/10 balkan truffle forager to 9.95/10 anglo aristocrat btw

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7224 and WontStopNorwooding

@2peasinapod JFL

• +1
I'm steady tryna find the motive (motive)
Why I do what I do?
The freedom ain't getting no closer (closer)
No matter how far I go
My car is stolen (stolen)
No registration ('stration)
Cops patrollin' (patrollin')
Now they done stop me and I get locked up
They won't let me out
They won't let me out (I'm locked up)
hello mr lonely
First you get that money, then you get that power
If he tune his nose up, boy, he on that powder
Now you walk around with 50 in your trousers
Diamonds boolin' on my chest, no fuckin' blouser
Bitch, I make it rain-shower, ya dig that?
They won't know a thing about you if you zip that
Hit 'em with that blocka-blocka, nigga get back
Feed that, beat that, never crack, dig that (Sheesh, sheesh)
hello thugger thugger