KevinDurder

KevinDurder

LIFEMAXX
F8D55E80 3079 4BE7 8403 EC1D31B9FCB3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: piec, noobs, AlbinoMaxxer and 3 others
how do you plan on doing that

I had horrific acne from 11-23. After completing grad school I finally took time to cure this disease. My protocol completely got rid of my acne in less than one month in spite of having terrible skin.

Routine:
1.) Alkaline organic whole foods diet(Yes it was high in carrots and Sweet potatoes) probably 75% raw foods
2.) Seabuckthorn oil facewash
3.) Aragan oil moisturizer
4.) Rose water as a toner
5.) Nightly manuka honey face mask
6.) Sun light exposure: 30 minutes a day
7.) Reverse osmosis water ( I didn't require much water since most my H20 came from fruits).

I had horrific acne from 11-23. After completing grad school I finally took time to cure this disease. My protocol completely got rid of my acne in less than one month in spite of having terrible skin.

Routine:
1.) Alkaline organic whole foods diet(Yes it was high in carrots and Sweet potatoes) probably 75% raw foods
2.) Seabuckthorn oil facewash
3.) Aragan oil moisturizer
4.) Rose water as a toner
5.) Nightly manuka honey face mask
6.) Sun light exposure: 30 minutes a day
7.) Reverse osmosis water ( I didn't require much water since most my H20 came from fruits).
WHat did ur skin look like ? Send pm

WHat did ur skin look like ? Send pm
During that stage I did my best to avoid pictures. I'd say I had close to 75% coverage and the large ones on my temples and chin.
I believe I had high T levels, didn't masturbate much, and ate a ton of meat and processed foods.

My most miserable experiences was in public where people would just stare at me in disgust. One girl walked up to me and said EWW. The dudes made fun of me on the daily when it was at it's worst at 12-15.

I also had larger pores on my nose area which I was able to decrease substantially with derma rolling for about a year.

I don't have breakouts any more thankfully.

• +1
Reactions: KevinDurder
During that stage I did my best to avoid pictures. I'd say I had close to 75% coverage and the large ones on my temples and chin.
I believe I had high T levels, didn't masturbate much, and ate a ton of meat and processed foods.

My most miserable experiences was in public where people would just stare at me in disgust. One girl walked up to me and said EWW. The dudes made fun of me on the daily when it was at it's worst at 12-15.

I also had larger pores on my nose area which I was able to decrease substantially with derma rolling for about a year.

I don't have breakouts any more thankfully.
Hey man that sounds terrible

Im happy you ascended

But with no pictures i cant compare myself to you and take your advice

Do you know what i mean?

I am on 60mg accutane/daily tho so im bound to get clear skin i just wanna speed up the process

Hey man that sounds terrible

Im happy you ascended

But with no pictures i cant compare myself to you and take your advice

Do you know what i mean?

I am on 60mg accutane/daily tho so im bound to get clear skin i just wanna speed up the process
No qorries and completely understandable. The difference is none of the things I used are dangerous as Accutane can be.

Dermarolling can have negative side effects if misused but I didn't use it for acne. I'd recommend at the very least researching some of the things I listed especially the diet and water because once u go off the Accutane all the issues come back at a 70% relapse rate. The diet and qater is a long term solution.

Tales in Mumbai