When I left Greece I was an incel loser, now, I came back as a slayer

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
1 month in Netherlands, I got kicked out of my Master's program, spent most of my time drinking with the Greek-Italian squad and most importantly, I got an 8/10 Stacy fuck buddy and ascended with her.

And the greek bitches there, they were so jealous. Jealous because I got a prime dutchie while they couldn't get a dutch chad. They were so pissed off and resentful, dumb cunts thought 8/10 males would settle with them. JFL at being this dellusional.

Now, I decided to pursue my pursue my dreams and I will apply for an economics post graduate here in Greece, since my parents don't have any money to send me abroad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Blitz, SLA and 4 others
so you are back in greece?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Blitz, Littleboy and 1 other person

Respect mofo. (y)(y)(y):yes::yes::yes::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

• +1
what are u doing in incel sites if u ascended with a prime dutch girl. gz your ascension tho

• +1
  • +1
Alpha as fuck, actually twice because the alpha word comes from Greece. I bet all the malakas back in your home country are miring hard

1Greek-Italian squad

The "150% debt to GDP ratio" squad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Blitz
I bet all the malakas back in your home country are miring hard

They are so jealous. I remember one time, i was walking wth my oneitis and you could see all the bitter incels raging. JFL at these cucks

• +1
  • +1
Oneiti sis a scientific phenomenon
i barely have any feelings cz i think i am schizoid. I am on my 2nd year at college but in high school i found a particular girl so beautiful. I downloaded her whatsapp pictures etc. She was extroverted and full of live and energy and physically appealing to me. However, she's been dating a tall tattoed thugchad who even cheated on her. We still talk some time to time and i think she is keeping me as a backup provider but i view her as cum-dumpster whore now. I'll still keep in touch with her to see what happens from now to 5-10 years. I don't think i will marry a non-virging(whore) girl after i've seen how degenerate and disgusting girls are IN REAL LIFE not to mention internet. You should grow out of your pathetic thought process.

• +1
but i view her as cum-dumpster whore now. I'll still keep in touch with her to see what happens from now to 5-10 years. I don't think i will marry a non-virging(whore) girl after i've seen how degenerate and disgusting girls are IN REAL LIFE not to mention internet. You should grow out of your pathetic thought process.

Lol at this cope. The moment she showed you interest you would forget all of this.

Although, i have to admit, if your oneitis is not a virgin then your chance of being her oneitis, is forever gone. You will alwasy be second to her first.

• +1
Lol at this cope. The moment she showed you interest you would forget all of this.

Although, i have to admit, if your oneitis is not a virgin then your chance of being her oneitis, is forever gone. You will alwasy be second to her first.
when u see your oneitis get railed by chad u'll lose what u feel now

• +1
I'd like to see a pic of this 8/10 stacy. You said on a different thread you've started to act like you get loads of sex and its easy for you to get laid with other people. To Status/Confidence-maxx or whatever. How do we know you're telling the truth. Pics or ot didnt happen.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and badromance
  • +1
1 month in Netherlands, I got kicked out of my Master's program, spent most of my time drinking with the Greek-Italian squad and most importantly, I got an 8/10 Stacy fuck buddy and ascended with her.

And the greek bitches there, they were so jealous. Jealous because I got a prime dutchie while they couldn't get a dutch chad. They were so pissed off and resentful, dumb cunts thought 8/10 males would settle with them. JFL at being this dellusional.

Now, I decided to pursue my pursue my dreams and I will apply for an economics post graduate here in Greece, since my parents don't have any money to send me abroad.
keep slaying brother

• +1
  • +1
I'm not sharing pics of women I had sex with

I didn't take any pics with her. We just used each other to get off

I will man, I will.

Didnt happen lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and badromance
  • +1