When i offer to help .org users and theyre rude/bratty

try2beme

try2beme

South American Classic
Some are rude as shit in pms, its hilarious. Tonnes of obnoxious men end up here

Most of you dont even have the testostrone levels to act “bitchy”, you must be hungry, malnourished and thats why youre recessed and women and attracted to you my guy. Acting like sassy women with attitude problems of a LTB girl on her period

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Bomber517, Gilbert_Durandal and 5 others
if i don’t know i don’t know

let’s not go that road

idk who she is

in the streets too much come on that’s absurd

got the dream home and we settled in it
IMG 6707
IMG 6690

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, datboijj and noobs
Great pfp

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Why is the lesbian who gave me attitude @Timmy reading this and not barking here

malnourishment mogs

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and noobs
Why is the lesbian who gave me attitude @Timmy reading this and not barking here
Jfl, I didnt say shit nigga. I just said you didnt rrad what I wrote

Some are rude as shit in pms, its hilarious. Tonnes of obnoxious men end up here

Most of you dont even have the testostrone levels to act “bitchy”, you must be hungry, malnourished and thats why youre recessed and women and attracted to you my guy. Acting like sassy women with attitude problems of a LTB girl on her period
Never again will i asked to be rated

• +1
Incels acting like a becky on the height of her cock carousel

• +1

Many users have some sense of baseless narcissism, like they're doing you a favour when you help them LOL. That's why I hardly ever post because most users here arent even worthy of the knowledge that should be posted

• +1
Many users have some sense of baseless narcissism, like they're doing you a favour when you help them LOL. That's why I hardly ever post because most users here arent even worthy of the knowledge that should be posted
Bruh thats hilarious, fuck these narcs lmao they dont even have real experiences to cultivate their self perception

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
Bruh thats hilarious, fuck these narcs lmao they dont even have real experiences to cultivate their self perception
Bro I literally just said this why u getting mad
1AF7A358 DC72 4ECB 88A0 5B2831DA53D0

He’s talking about me

• JFL
nope, he’s talking abt me from the chat we had. Now he’s threatening to doxx jfl
Ur not the main character
Im not gonna doxx u, ur T levels are your karma