When I pass foids on the street they never look at me

russiancelreturns

russiancelreturns

Rotting on PSL since 2017. Truecel forever.
Is it bc of my low trust high T masculine looks? @St.TikTokcel

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar, 5'7 zoomer, socialcel and 6 others
Brutal

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, halloweed and russiancelreturns
Yes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, ElTruecel, UrGirlsMcm and 2 others
Is it bc of my low trust high T masculine looks? @St.TikTokcel
They don’t find you attractive and intriguing to look at.
They avoid eye contact with you because they don’t want to give you the idea that they might be into you.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigBoy3000, socialcel, the BULL and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and HTN_Mentalcel
They avoid eye contact with you because they don’t want to give you the idea that they might be into you.
brutal, this is what ive thought

Stay away from them nigger, they may accuse you of sexual assault

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and russiancelreturns
brutal, this is what ive thought
If they tilt their head down and act a bit nervous they might he intimidated by you. Likely a good sign.

On the other hand, if they tilt their head up and look to the side it’s brutally over. That is an indicator of disgust.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hyperborean Citizen, autistic_tendencies, HTN_Mentalcel and 2 others
its normal, I have the same.

women who pass me by act like I don't even exist.

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns
If they tilt their head down and act a bit nervous they might he intimidated by you. Likely a good sign.

On the other hand, if they tilt their head up and look to the side it’s brutally over. That is an indicator of disgust.
Idk, Ive just passed em'. I havent talked to a single foid besides my mother and granny since august 2022.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Hyperborean Citizen, urukhaiascension, moreroidsmoredates and 1 other person

Attachments

• freqfrfcwqefweqrfewqf.jpg
    freqfrfcwqefweqrfewqf.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn, raleqtambrobret, xyukeeee and 2 others
I look similarly to you when I dyed my eyebrows!
only ageing descended you,without forehead wrinkles and a better hairline/more collegven you would look chadlite,still mog me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and russiancelreturns
if two girls giggle when you walk past is it bad or good

only ageing descended you,without forehead wrinkles and a better hairline/more collegven you would look chadlite,still mog me
I havent even started my life yet and already had started brutally aging JFL.

• So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I havent even started my life yet and already had started brutally aging JFL.
just got forehead botox trust me,it makes even startic wrinlles way less prominent,only costs like 500 a year and very safe no long term side affects just a muscle relaxer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and russiancelreturns

Have you got a guide on microexpressions?

bro its not that deep,if they smile/approach thats good everything else is cope and makes you go insane

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
if two girls giggle when you walk past is it bad or good
Most of the time it’s a good sign. Unless you’re wearing something that catches the attention in a negative way or you behave in an abnormal way.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed

This just sounds like manlet cope, so if someone is tall their gonna look down and that means an IOI xd

most foids look at me probably because i look at them and they are wondering if im going to pull a Glock or some shit on them

• JFL
Reactions: Hyperborean Citizen and urukhaiascension
No, but I think i will make one soon.

Many users are very clueless and uneducated when it comes down to these things.

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns and HTN_Mentalcel
No, but I think i will make one soon.

Many users are very clueless and uneducated when it comes down to these things.
Tag me, bro! I have no clue how to read non-verbal communication.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: urukhaiascension, St.TikTokcel and moreroidsmoredates
This just sounds like manlet cope, so if someone is tall their gonna look down and that means an IOI xd
You clearly didn’t understand what I was trying to say.
Now you come up with some sort of pseudoscientific reasoning with no actual meaning behind it.

You clearly didn’t understand what I was trying to say.
Now you come up with some sort of pseudoscientific reasoning with no actual meaning behind it.
It doesnt make sensae though if your taller than a foid, she is obviosly gonna look up at you, how is taht a sign of disgust?

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and russiancelreturns
Women just don't care lol. Most of the time they care about themselves and don't want to spare a millisecond of their time to some random men. Better to look away to be more high value

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Kanye West's Cousin, Bushman and 2 others
he's gigachadlet

It doesnt make sensae though if your taller than a foid, she is obviosly gonna look up at you, how is taht a sign of disgust?
Looking up when someone taller walks past you is normal, because it’s normal for humans to look at someone when you walk past them.

The thing i was trying to say is if they tilt their head to the side when looking up that’s an indicator of disgust.
Context matters here.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: micropp, Kanye West's Cousin, Bushman and 1 other person
caging at u subhumans hahaha

It's true actually, they think if they look away they seem more uninterested therefore high value.
And then you woke up because you realize what you just said makes no sense xD

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns
that your statement is not correct. women want him. he just larps here for attention
larping for attention? Im almost 23yo KHHV (not actual KHHV but I havent talked to a foid for years + these foids i met where all sub5), poor rotter without life prospects

• So Sad
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Why r you guys laughing lol I'm srruous

that your statement is not correct. women want him. he just larps here for attention
How is my statement not correct if I base it on what he describes he is experiencing.

All you do is sit in your room and accuse people of gaslighting and lying.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, St.TikTokcel, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and HTN_Mentalcel
larping for attention? Im almost 23yo KHHV (not actual KHHV but I havent talked to a foid for years + these foids i met where all sub5), poor rotter without life prospects
How is my statement not correct if I base it on what he describes he is experiencing.

All you do is sit in your room and accuse people of gaslighting and lying.
i could post his pics on social media and get htbs simping for him. he would look perfectly fine on instagram main feed. if he doesn't do actively nothing to get laid it's not just magically going to happen. it seems like i'm the only one with some sense of reality.

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, St.TikTokcel and moreroidsmoredates
And then you woke up because you realize what you just said makes no sense xD
It does, idk maybe I have a weird mindset but when a woman passes and doesn't even look at me she becomes more attractive for me cause she is much more attractive than me so she doesn't even want to spare attention idk

• JFL
i could post his pics on social media and get htbs simping for him. he would look perfectly fine on instagram main feed. if he doesn't do actively nothing to get laid it's not just magically going to happen. it seems like i'm the only one with some sense of reality.
i have been multiple times run on OLD and ALWAYS got 0

i have been multiple times run on OLD and ALWAYS got 0
you're getting cucked by an algo. you need to buy tinder platinum. you're not the only chad and women aren't going to swipe until they find your profile.

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, russiancelreturns, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person