When I pinch my outer eye/eyebrow and pull upwards and outwards I get hunter eyes

Deleted member 2527

Deleted member 2527

Zephir
I am pulling my eyebrow lower while at the same time pulling the outer eye upwards slightly and out. Here’s the result and it looks so much better almost o’pry or Barrett tier hunter eyes if I got stroma.

Is there a surgery that replicates this?

5388C506 2C48 4E35 9FDD 4C85175201D5

• Love it
Reactions: thecel
Squint and eyebrow trick it will improve your eye area more then any surgery will In your case

Squint and eyebrow trick it will improve your eye area more then any surgery will In your case

squinting is obvious and is as feminine as wearing makeup or pouting.

Looks aspie not hunter sorry

I am pulling my eyebrow lower while at the same time pulling the outer eye upwards slightly and out. Here’s the result and it looks so much better almost o’pry or Barrett tier hunter eyes if I got stroma.

View attachment 171408
the only surgery that replicate this is outer canthoplasty + lower eyelid retraction.
also "cat eye surgery" does has a similar effect, but it's just a combination of the surgeries I have mentioned above

the only surgery that replicate this is outer canthoplasty + lower eyelid retraction.
also "cat eye surgery" does has a similar effect, but it's just a combination of the surgeries I have mentioned above

eppley performed a slighty canthoplasty when i had my orbital rim implants.

do you know of any way to lower and straighten the eyebrows because that's probably my biggest eye area failo

Ive made a thread about this strectching . Legit .

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry

do you know of any way to lower and straighten the eyebrows because that's probably my biggest eye area failo
Iirc botox can lower eyebrows

trust me, your eyebrows are perfect

View attachment 171408
MEWING :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Lateral canthoplasty and eyebrow transplant.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and Deleted member 2527
But why is there not a single average to male model eye area transformation on the internet?? There are maybe 2 good Almond eye transformations from taban online. But they are also just a slight improvement, nothing special. Btw cat eye brow lift could be interesting option, just not enough male cases out there.

Last edited:
Jeez mate, your eyes are fine, you're a GL guy, and you don't need stroma, you already have nice green eyes. What you need is darker, slightly thicker eyebrows, and longer eyelashes to create contrast. Get castor oil, eyebrow dye and latisse ASAP.