When I see someone heightmog me in the streets I want to punch him

твои измерения просто хуйня

я натурал и не транс

я славянин, очень густые волосы и нет деформаций

он похож на собакуView attachment 2947846View attachment 2947850

утопленная максилла, большой нос, длинный желобок, мешки под глазами, нависшее веко, нет скул
Он еще лысеет кстати

что?
Cope

You'll kill yourself one day :lul:

Lmao Can post it for endless time

Me too

The jury guy (Uzb_...) hates me so much, I used to bully him since February. I won and he said it half-way. He didn't want to admit it fully. Same thing with Jisko, we used to be enemies, I even have threads on him, and he still said I mog you to death. The high IQ doctor- BlackpillRemedy agreed I mog you by 4 psl points

He later retracted his statement and said I mog in both categories, not just appeal

Я Славянский ниггер мои родители два мужика гея кторые меня ебут каждый день вместе с 10 накаченными ниггерами

Me too

The jury guy (Uzb_...) hates me so much, I used to bully him since February. I won and he said it half-way. He didn't want to admit it fully. Same thing with Jisko, we used to be enemies, I even have threads on him, and he still said I mog you to death. The high IQ doctor- BlackpillRemedy agreed I mog you by 4 psl points

He later retracted his statement and said I mog in both categories, not just appeal
Cope

Get 20 people in a group chat in discord and you'll see 20 will say I mog
Most will be your friends so cope
most people will biased
so cope

I won battle with random user:

Most will be your friends so cope
most people will biased
so cope

I won battle with random user:
View attachment 2947887View attachment 2947888
Random user?

• +1
Reactions: jisko32
Random user?

Random user?

Ok do you want real Mog battle I have an idea

Random user?

I drew this taking into account all the Asian features of the skull

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Let's ask a random user to get us 20 people in a group chat and see who mogs
No much better

Let's make face rating with this guy:

10$

I never did a face rating like that

How do I know you won't fake shit :forcedsmile:
I will show whole face rating in PMs which will include my photo in that previous mog battle and we will add some users to it that they will be witness. We'll ask unbiased users

I will show whole face rating in PMs which will include my photo in that previous mog battle and we will add some users to it that they will be witness. We'll ask unbiased users
That's cucked af. Just ask one unbiased user to do a discord mog battle :lul:

That's cucked af. Just ask one unbiased user to do a discord mog battle :lul:
Man I see you fear

We'll ask to rate Professional and will pay him

And in PMs we will show whole Document of Face Rating

And will ask random users that they will be witnesses

Man I see you fear

We'll ask to rate Professional and will pay him

And in PMs we will show whole Document of Face Rating

And will ask random users that they will be witnesses
I don't trust you jfl. You'll send photoshoped pics for your rating and then edit the rating out with your real pic. We can't guarantee you won't fraud. In discord we can be sure you won't fraud. You're scared cuz you can't fake shit in discord. We can ask users like @smallman Who knows a lot about ratios and shit to rate us both or make a group chat were you can submit your pics live so you can't fraud

• +1
Reactions: smallman and jisko32
I don't trust you jfl. You'll send photoshoped pics for your rating and then edit the rating out with your real pic.
Nah the same photo that was in our mog battle with that UZB guy I will even show you full face rating in PMs you'll see the same photo
and you send the same your photo
We can't guarantee you won't fraud.
I will show you whole document of rating there will be my photo, you'll see the is it the same or not
In discord we can be sure you won't fraud. You're scared cuz you can't fake shit in discord. We can ask users like @smallman Who knows a lot about ratios and shit to rate us both or make a group chat were you can submit your pics live so you can't fraud
Nah I want professional to rate us to end this battle

Nah the same photo that was in our mog battle with that UZB guy I will even show you full face rating in PMs you'll the same photo
and you send the same your photo

I will show you whole document of rating there will be my photo, you'll see the is it the same or not

Nah I want professional to rate us to end this battle
You can easily swap out the photos and redo the rating again. We can't do it live this way. I want a live mog battle. Not some staged shot

You can easily swap out the photos and redo the rating again. We can't do it live this way. I want a live mog battle. Not some staged shot
Ok I can even make a video which can't be fraudable

I will open it in web site and in the video you'll see it

Ok I can even make a video which can't be fraudable

I will open it in web site and in the video you'll see it
@i_love_roosters this guy has completely lost it, he genuinely thinks he mogs gatouzzo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kavkaz777 and i_love_roosters
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
  • +1
Reactions: jisko32 and moreroidsmoredates