When i started taking finasteride i had norwood 1.5 after 2 years i haue norwood 2.5 heading to 3

eyearea

eyearea

Life is cope we will die anyway
wtf its over. Advice ?

minox and ru58841

• +1
Reactions: eyearea, Good_Little_Goy and gymislife
You’d probably be worse off if you’d never hopped on fin

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, manletofpeace81, Warlow and 1 other person
yes i have the same hairline but still losing density i dont know what to do

• So Sad
Reactions: eyearea
Im sorry

DHT is not the only cause. Testosterone and other androgens cause hairloss themselves. This has been proven through people who take testosterone with Dutasteride and still experience loss. In order to fully stop the loss you need a topical anti androgen. Before trying Ru58841, Try more approved substances like Azealic acid.

Given your state, norwood 3 requires a derma pen. This will microneedle without causing rolling scars and penetrate the dermis to recover hair. Put Castor oil on DIRECTLY after treatment to maximize prostaglandin 2. Once your recession is over Minoxidil would be a good option to accelerate regrowth. Minoxidil does not stop hairloss it just speeds and increases hair growth. The only way minaturized hair recovers to my knowledge is through making new follicles through microneedling and topicals.

Don't stop Finasteride, its helping more than you think. I would also get blood panels for Thyroid, hormones, and cancer just to be safe.

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy, manletofpeace81, Deleted member 5912 and 3 others
-Switch to dutasteride
-Minoxidil
-2% ketoconazole shampoo, 3-4x a week.
-Hair transplant
-Dermaneedle once a week at 1.5mm.

If all else fails, get a system.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and eyearea
Im sorry

DHT is not the only cause. Testosterone and other androgens cause hairloss themselves. This has been proven through people who take testosterone with Dutasteride and still experience loss. In order to fully stop the loss you need a topical anti androgen. Before trying Ru58841, Try more approved substances like Azealic acid.

Given your state, norwood 3 requires a derma pen. This will microneedle without causing rolling scars and penetrate the dermis to recover hair. Put Castor oil on DIRECTLY after treatment to maximize prostaglandin 2. Once your recession is over Minoxidil would be a good option to accelerate regrowth. Minoxidil does not stop hairloss it just speeds and increases hair growth. The only way minaturized hair recovers to my knowledge is through making new follicles through microneedling and topicals.

Don't stop Finasteride, its helping more than you think. I would also get blood panels for Thyroid, hormones, and cancer just to be safe.
I also got gynecomasti from finasteride

When I started fin I was norwood 1 and now I am nowrood zero

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MentalistKebab and eyearea
I had a super stressful/depression filled year around 3 years ago so my hair became like this

started fin and now around 2-3 years later it's filled back up

miracle drug tbh, sorry it didn't work too well for you

• +1
Reactions: eyearea and ScramFranklin
Why would it be over, get a hair transplant. It goes as low as $2000 in some countries.