when i walk in broad daylight i feel like a chad, but when i'm among zoomers i feel like a normie

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
when you're among zoomers, it's not rare at all to see the full package of hollow cheeks, hunter eyes 6'2" height and perfect ratios. you must be hanging around oldcels if you think chad is 1/100000. those ppl also eat mcdonalds everyday while retards here are water fasting jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: flippasav, Clown Show, Deleted member 29167 and 10 others
Chad is 1 in 3 people in the streets of mumbai :soy::feelsuhh::soy::soy:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: reptiles, Zonar, WishIwasChico and 3 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Manletmachine and ResilientGoyim
in italy 1/10 zoomer has hollow cheeks, long blonde hair and 6'3".
Fuck no you are incorrect it’s 1 in 3 as I said in previous statement!!!

Fuck no you are incorrect it’s 1 in 3 as I said in previous statement!!!
nah i see the horseface and boneless normies and subhumans too, i'm not an overrater like copers here think lol

• +1
Reactions: ResilientGoyim
when you're among zoomers, it's not rare at all to see the full package of hollow cheeks, hunter eyes 6'2" height and perfect ratios. you must be hanging around oldcels if you think chad is 1/100000. those ppl also eat mcdonalds everyday while retards here are water fasting jfl
I get height-mogged by 6'6 oldcels.

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and the BULL
never have seen someone in real life who has hollow cheeks and let alone 6'2+ chads with hunter eyes and good lower third idk where you people live or if just larp

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
never have seen someone in real life who has hollow cheeks and let alone 6'2+ chads with hunter eyes and good lower third idk where you people live or if just larp
north italy buddy boyo the land of the gods

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4397
walking in daylight in major city i can mog but nightlife sub 6'2 is brutal

• +1
walking in daylight in major city i can mog but nightlife sub 6'2 is brutal
daylight is subhuman central. moggers are just in mcdonalds and clubs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4397

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and BrahminBoss
I'm glad I don't need to compete with zoomers since they're over a decade younger than me.

the men of my own generation are subhumans.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NumbThePain, horizontallytall, Deleted member 2832 and 2 others
I'm glad I don't need to compete with zoomers since they're over a decade younger than me.

the men of my own generation are subhumans.
yes it's easy to mog 30 yos lol most have fat faces and balding

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain and Orc
rather focus on positive things than maranzat moggers

Why such a sudden rise in attractive zoomers ,tall i can understand , its due to hormones and low bone density, but looks ???

• +1
Why such a sudden rise in attractive zoomers ,tall i can understand , its due to hormones and low bone density, but looks ???
women started selecting for looks in the recent years when they went to work, no more subhumans breeding, better genetic pool overall

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
they're extremely insecure and actually take care of themselves, former generations didn't.

• +1
they're extremely insecure and actually take care of themselves, former generations didn't.
nah better bones too i never saw those hollow cheeks terminators when i went to hs everyone was a normie

• +1
nah better bones too i never saw those hollow cheeks terminators when i went to hs everyone was a normie
I see plenty people with big cheekbones, they're usually just too bloated for it to translate to facial hollowing.

if anything it's mostly older dudes that have them.

I see plenty people with big cheekbones, they're usually just too bloated for it to translate to facial hollowing.

if anything it's mostly older dudes that have them.
north italian zoomers have the ideal combo of big cheekbones, perfect skin, broad shoulders and hunter eyes. they're fucking insane bro i'm shaking in fear everytime i go to the mcdonalds. i must start taking pictures because ppl here don't fucking believe me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and horizontallytall
north italian zoomers have the ideal combo of big cheekbones, perfect skin, broad shoulders and hunter eyes. they're fucking insane bro i'm shaking in fear everytime i go to the mcdonalds. i must start taking pictures because ppl here don't fucking believe me
do actually take pic i cannot believe that i only see below average to average people i mean some of them are tall but never good looking

do actually take pic i cannot believe that i only see below average to average people i mean some of them are tall but never good looking
Bro i used to see only subhumans too turns out all the chads are at McDonald's laughing at water fasting incels

Bro i used to see only subhumans too turns out all the chads are at McDonald's laughing at water fasting incels
tbh last time at burger king there were some tall people but as i said just not good looking. rarest thing for me is actually seeing good looking dudes
no homo ofc

tbh last time at burger king there were some tall people but as i said just not good looking. rarest thing for me is actually seeing good looking dudes
no homo ofc
If It isn't crowded i'll snap some pic there is Always some 6'2" ubermogger making everyone else look like a subanimal

It’s not rocket science younger men look better

If It isn't crowded i'll snap some pic there is Always some 6'2" ubermogger making everyone else look like a subanimal
maybe the zoomers in north italy are indeed a different kind need to visit it

in case u don't forget try to tag me in that thread

• +1
It’s not rocket science younger men look better
Nah Bro i Remember when i went to school those moggers didn't exist, zoomers are smth else being normie in hs in 2023 must be utter ropefuel with all the girls flocking to chads. I've seen chads with 5 girls jfl they literally have harems

yea man i got a job with a lot of zoomers and i feel puny at 5’10. it’s no wonder so many girls on social media demand a 6’+ guy

Last edited:
Anything is chad to an Indian like him

I swear to god what are they fucking eating? It genuinely looks like they were produced for tiktok

• +1
5'2 jfl

Nice optical illusion I’m literally in the same position

Everyone everywhere is tall nowadays because of growth hormones that they put into food, and that's done intentionally to dispose of us last generation of manlets.

In few decades, there will be no more shorter than 6'0 manlets left, that's what foids demanded and that's what they will get.