when i was 15 i won a local league of legends tournament. counts as winning worlds tournament

wollet2

wollet2

Kraken
competition was all low elo subhumans but i was the highest, around high platinum backthen

i won, became so high status among my friends and local residents that played league, some were even coming to the net cafe to watch my platinum gameplay kek

that feeling was just a bit below in intensity (and same in type) to winning worlds championship or winning a nobel, if you are retarded and dont know how neurotransmitters work you will disagree and believe winning worlds is on another whole new level :soy: when it would feel about as good or worse , except for long term boasting and getting more ppl to think youre cool

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: incel194012940 and the BULL

Last edited:

being a kid with more sensitive nerves to pleasure vs being a grown up incel with depression (most pro gamers)

differences in elo not as big to make it not competitive. semis were very close, my heart was 500bpm when i was hitting the nexus

impressing your close friends and kids at school vs random millions that dont interact with u on daily basis

winning my local LoL tournament probably mogs winning LoL worlds @incel194012940

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: incel194012940 and Pikabro
mogs people who didn't do anything so they only have what aren't quite even memories but minor vibes from objects - aka nogstalgia for the nintendo and stuff

• +1
Reactions: wollet2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back