When I was 16 and My family moved to Denver

T

traumatized18yo

Banned
The cops came to the house atleast 4-5 times a week for about a month and a half. Sometimes they would come multiple times in a day. I was so sick of my parents giving me a shit upbringing, no structure, isolating me and making me confused as a kid. I was using drugs at the time and I guess over a year something in me broke. I first got the cops called for punching my mom. Cops never came ever before my 16th bday. My family is divorced but my parents are freaks so they were still living together prior to this. My dad was moved in to Denver as well but not living with us. He came to stay after this incident. This first incident nothing happened but a verbal warning. Over the next month and a half I would destroy the entire wall on one part of a house mocking my family that I was ‘remodeling’ the walls. I pissed on my sisters mattress. Threw a rock at my dads head at night. Socked my mom when she tried to wake me up for school . a big reason the cops would come multiple times is because after I would do these things I would run away and they wouldn’t look for me, since no ticket or warrant was issued at first, I was a minor, and Colorado is a really liberal state. But I went to jail twice. First for the said incident of beating my mom for getting me up for school. Second is for slapping my mom and sister while out on bond and squeezing a windex wipe in their faces. I stayed 5 days in YDC first time. 3 days the second time. At this point my mom and sis were in one hotel and my dad in another. I would go to my dads hotel sometimes and cause trouble and the cops would come but I would flee. I was basically living in my house that was rented originally for me and my mom by myself at this point just doing drugs all day until I got robbed and beat trying to buy shrooms so then I agreed with my dad I needed help and begged to go to a military school. He got me into one but I had court cases pending so my family fled Colorado in December 2020. My mom went back to live with her parents and my dad and sister went back to my original home state. I went to military school and my dad told me there was a warrant for my arrest for failure to appear/ obstruction of justice. Is there any chance for me to be normal after this? I am sure I have autism and possibly bipolar or drug induced brain damage. I have more to add since this happened September/October to December 2019.

@Matthias8272 @Typ

Your sister is also a victim of your parents so doubling down isn't very nice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, CupOfCoffee, maxxedfalloutdweller and 1 other person
The cops came to the house atleast 4-5 times a week for about a month and a half. Sometimes they would come multiple times in a day. I was so sick of my parents giving me a shit upbringing, no structure, isolating me and making me confused as a kid. I was using drugs at the time and I guess over a year something in me broke. I first got the cops called for punching my mom. Cops never came ever before my 16th bday. My family is divorced but my parents are freaks so they were still living together prior to this. My dad was moved in to Denver as well but not living with us. He came to stay after this incident. This first incident nothing happened but a verbal warning. Over the next month and a half I would destroy the entire wall on one part of a house mocking my family that I was ‘remodeling’ the walls. I pissed on my sisters mattress. Threw a rock at my dads head at night. Socked my mom when she tried to wake me up for school . a big reason the cops would come multiple times is because after I would do these things I would run away and they wouldn’t look for me, since no ticket or warrant was issued at first, I was a minor, and Colorado is a really liberal state. But I went to jail twice. First for the said incident of beating my mom for getting me up for school. Second is for slapping my mom and sister while out on bond and squeezing a windex wipe in their faces. I stayed 5 days in YDC first time. 3 days the second time. At this point my mom and sis were in one hotel and my dad in another. I would go to my dads hotel sometimes and cause trouble and the cops would come but I would flee. I was basically living in my house that was rented originally for me and my mom by myself at this point just doing drugs all day until I got robbed and beat trying to buy shrooms so then I agreed with my dad I needed help and begged to go to a military school. He got me into one but I had court cases pending so my family fled Colorado in December 2020. My mom went back to live with her parents and my dad and sister went back to my original home state. I went to military school and my dad told me there was a warrant for my arrest for failure to appear/ obstruction of justice. Is there any chance for me to be normal after this? I am sure I have autism and possibly bipolar or drug induced brain damage. I have more to add since this happened September/October to December 2019.
Yeah, dude. You can be normal. Just try to stay away from legal trouble now that you're 18. Get away from your folks If you can. Seems they make you want to lash out more. Maybe join the military. It can be fun.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, BigJimsWornOutTires and traumatized18yo
Yeah, dude. You can be normal. Just try to stay away from legal trouble now that you're 18. Get away from your folks If you can. Seems they make you want to lash out more. Maybe join the military. It can be fun.
My dad gave me weed at 14 tho wouldn’t that ruin one’s brain forever or nah?

Are you black?

read it all

Graycels basically hijacked Offtopic at this point

• JFL
Reactions: rydofx
This is highly incriminating stuff. Your best bet is to not talk about it irl and pretend it never happened. A lot of people on sites like these (PSL) are mentally ill and will relate, but normies are very judgemental. They may act concerned and well-meaning at first, but they're bound to use it against you. It could ruin your chances at a job or social life etc.

You know, it's fine to get in trouble every now and again when you're still a child, and teenagers often get away with some minor offences. Not so when you're an adult; then you'll be looking at prison.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, traumatized18yo and BigJimsWornOutTires
You sound like you need anger management. And if you don't take control over your spoiled tantrums now, the penal system will soon enough. And noticed how penal sounds like penis? Well, that's because it's what you receive when you keep going to prison. Penis. Sometimes, lots of penises. usually, the African alpha buck variety. ugh. white power is weak in some prisons. esp when the majority are cracka hating niccas. So i wouldn't rely on that anticipated protection.

But I can't judge you on why you hit your mother. But pissing on your sister's bed is disturbing. Spraying a chemical in their faces is even more unsettling.

If I was in control of the justice system, I would have you flagged. Ngl. Because you pose a danger to women. Now if I misinterpreted this, oh well. It happens. But my code demands, never strike a woman. Regardless of how bitchy she can be. True strength and masculine power are understanding your limits. Knowing to never strike one that can't strike you back harder. Where's the challenge?

• +1
Reactions: traumatized18yo
why did you get beat trying to buy shrooms?

bruh dont be pussy and go after your vunerable mom at least go after your dad and instead he will beat your ass which will make you stop

But I did it excessively
So have I. And I've also shot up enough crystal meth over the course of a few years to kill a couple elephants or three. You'll be alright.