When Indian men complain that they're the most undesirable race.

prettyboy.elyas

prettyboy.elyas

Iron

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Chadeep, Britishlooksmaxxer and 3 others
stfu

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, ifyouwannabemylover, thecel and 1 other person
I gave you a 1:1 rep ratio jfl

Anyway, Indians are coping when they complain about being the least desirable ethnicity. East Asians are the ugliest by a great deal.

Extreme contrasts1

IMO the Indian woman is the most attractive here. The Asian one is tremendously unattractive.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: currylightskin, Deleted member 15827, .👽. and 10 others
@SubhumanCurrycel brocel, what your thought on this?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and thecel

Anyway, Indians are coping when they complain about being the least desirable ethnicity. East Asians are the ugliest by a great deal.

View attachment 1064022

IMO the Indian woman is the most attractive here. The Asian one is tremendously unattractive.
IMO the entire continent of Africa is the most attractive. Whites are ugly af, Asians are aight, Indian women are aight. Indian men are ugly af

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, curryboy123 and thecel
strong first post

View attachment 1064022

cope its curries that are least desirable, many women from all races are into kpop because they are attracted to those boys but nobody cares for curries

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin and thecel

View attachment 1064022

just pick the ugliest asian phenotype theory

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: currylightskin, Gaia262, Deleted member 14262 and 2 others
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and Michael Myers
Average man of every race is undesirable garbage, most are mildly recessed, low hyoid, bug eyes, thin eyebrows, fat etc. Indians just have the creepy stereotype attached to them which fucks them more. Chad sexual is more accurate for women tbh. Slight benefit to being white but you're still subhuman if you are average as any race just more so for stereotypes with Indian men.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Gaia262, Deleted member 10494 and 3 others

View attachment 1064022

even if its true have some self pride nigga

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
Is

View attachment 1064022

is that a black female ?? Btw white girl is most attractive and black least

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9641 and thecel
One should be proud of what they did, not what they are.
When women care about who you are vs what you do:

what you do = beta provider cucks
what you are = chad alpha fucks

• JFL
Is

is that a black female ?? Btw white girl is most attractive and black least

The White girl is absolutely fucking NOT the most attractive. The Indian girl is!

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 7580
The White girl is absolutely fucking NOT the most attractive. The Indian girl is!
99.99 % straight males disagree

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: koalendo, sandcelmuttcel and thecel
I’ve seen better looking Indian girls irl

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel

Irrelevant (unless you’re just saying that as an unrelated statement not as a response to my claim)

That’s like responding to a pic of Nessman mogging Barrett with “I’ve seen better looking guys than Nessman irl.”

Last edited:
Irrelevant.

That’s like responding to a pic of Nessman mogging Barrett with “I’ve seen better looking guys than Nessman irl.”
You posted white, Indian and black models and some random Asian woman, your comparison isn’t really a comparison

• Hmm...
You posted white, Indian and black models and some random Asian woman, your comparison isn’t really a comparison

I’m not sure, but I think they’re all models. Some models are more attractive than others. E.g. the Black model is pretty ugly too; her upper maxilla is very recessed relative to her brow ridge, lower maxilla, and mandible.

I’m not sure, but I think they’re all models. Some models are more attractive than others. E.g. the Black model is pretty ugly too; her upper maxilla is very recessed relative to her brow ridge, lower maxilla, and mandible.
Most blacks have flat upper maxillae and pronounced alveolar ridges/lower maxillae which gives them that ‘chimp’ look. Some Asians also look like this due to flat maxillae and proclined incisors (Bimax protrusion). The girl you posted looks like this so I doubt shes a model

• +1
6FCB858D FFFC 4293 9FA7 B377D30C5865
F2724144 558A 4A3A 9CEB E7D4A33AB0D1

0D8F1D4D 0671 4B4E 872F 3CCF52DACADC
55661713 6DEA 4AAE A838 A5292F4187B8
9DB18D72 5C11 4E92 B334 CC7B7B2956D9

Can we all just admit one thing when it comes to women, race and attraction, white girls are the most unattractive subhumans on the planet. I am repulsed by the mere image or sight of the pale/pinkish white woman. Truly, when it comes to attraction, melanated women are the most attractive whether they are Indian, Black, Arab, Mixed or Asian

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, sandcelmuttcel and thecel
View attachment 1064197View attachment 1064199

View attachment 1064202View attachment 1064203View attachment 1064205

Can we all just admit one thing when it comes to women, race and attraction, white girls are the most unattractive subhumans on the planet. I am repulsed by the mere image or sight of the pale/pinkish white woman. Truly, when it comes to attraction, melanated women are the most attractive whether they are Indian, Black, Arab, Mixed or Asian
how much you get paid by CCP central bureault of internet mind control and projection?

• JFL
Kpop plastic surgery isn’t a phenotype :lul:

If your not kpop maxing as an asian or an indian your asking for a bullet implant screw the masculinity route what's the point ? if it gives the same results.

Just faggot max theory is legit

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and sandcelmuttcel

Sounds like a giga metric clossal cope but again if you have any evidence that would be nice

• Hmm...
Reactions: AcneScars