White men are a dying race tbh

now make a thread about how you are a victim of racism by evil whites

And yet your race are currently the Jews biggest slaves

You lot should focus on freeing yourselves from Jewish slavery before you start implanting that shit on my people little cumskin and your not gods chosen people pinkoiid if you lot were then you’d not all be secular liberal humanitarians in 2024 with 59999 different genders

If you were so smart you’d become orthodox but I knwo your some soula scriptura protescuck lol

1.) I've already proven the Caucasians are the Israelites https://looksmax.org/threads/these-...hey-can-enter-the-1-000-year-kingdom.1038992/.
2.) Everybody who operates inside the Jew cooperation and uses their fiat currency is their slave. The main difference is the Edomites use the low IQ shitskins to destroy the Israelite nations as they use these people like pawns and give them handouts and force them into Israelite Nations.
3.) The largest patriarchal societies that operate outside of the Edomite slavery society are the Israelite Christian Patriarchy's (Mennonites, Amish, etc).
4.) Non denominational is the way the truth the light. No chapter 304 government controlled church and nobody forcing their views or interpretations of the bible on others. Just acceptance of the truth and the truth shall set you free. I learned the churches were a scam as a child.
5.) I'm off grid, self sufficient and started my own community of Israelite Christians. Qe follow some of the principles of the Mennonites and Amish but have some subtle differences. I started this journey about a decade ago and very thankful it was completed before the Scamdemic. My volunteering time with the Amish during multiple summers as a teen is what initially planted this seed. As the society decayed and I found the truth of how the society works and who controls it, I finally made my move. I recommend all men to follow a similar path and start or join a homogonous Christian patriarchal society that's off grid, self sufficient, obtain land patents and change your political status. This is the best qay for true freedom.

6.) I'm not on social media and haven't followed bs politics for 5 years so the gender topic and other idiotic changes made in our indoctrination camps and government, I have no idea about nor do I care. Everything is going to continue to get worse every day until the second coming.

now make a thread about how you are a victim of racism by evil whites
They fail to realize they're a victim to the Edomite Jews and the Israelites aka Caucasians are the only ones qho can help them. There are very few shitskins who have realized this truth. Even qorse, some shitskins like the fake black Israelites are trying to steal our identity and call themselves the real original Israelites. It's absolutely hilarious they think they're the chosen when all the scriptures and history contradict all their beliefs.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
That's why I recommend joining a Christian Patriarchy within the nation outside the degenerate system or start your own (that's my choice). If you do not qant either of these then go your own way.
I made a thread about jeovah witness as well

I made a thread about jeovah witness as well
This guys prob some protescuck and he’s acting like he knows everything. Solomon’s smart but boy does he have retard tier takes on par with Mormons and JW (his gay belief that Cumskins were the original Jews niggas the white Black Hebrew Israelite 😂🤣)

Where the fuck are the dudes balls in the first pic??

This guys prob some protescuck and he’s acting like he knows everything. Solomon’s smart but boy does he have retard tier takes on par with Mormons and JW (his gay belief that Cumskins were the original Jews niggas the white Black Hebrew Israelite 😂🤣)
I’m an atheist lmao I explored the christian cults to gather information about small patriarchal communities. I don’t exactly know Solomon beliefs but I think he has a cost-benefit perspective rather than a beliefs one as well

Last edited:
I’m an atheist lmao I explored the christian cults to gather information about small patriarchal communities. I don’t exactly know Solomon beliefs but I think he has a cost-benefit perspective rather than a beliefs one as well
Which cults specifically? Because I consider Catholicism a cult as well (they literally have the pope as their cult leader :ROFLMAO:). Even though also consider Islam a cult of Mohammed so much so that Allah prays to Mohammed in the 2nd to last verse of the Quran…. Yes you read that right their god PRAYS for a human……….

Either way Solomon is a cookie dookie white Black Hebrew WE WAZ KANGS Israelite

Which cults specifically? Because I consider Catholicism a cult as well (they literally have the pope as their cult leader :ROFLMAO:). Even though also consider Islam a cult of Mohammed so much so that Allah prays to Mohammed in the 2nd to last verse of the Quran…. Yes you read that right their god PRAYS for a human……….

I researched every cult, catholics included

Mormons is prolly the best one for a white guy. They were literally racists and race separatists a while ago but it got nerfed

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Mormons is prolly the best one for a white guy
Yeah because it’s a cumskin version of Islam.

Fun story last year in I pulled a Mormon girl from a club she saw me and loved me str8 away she was chad struck by my tyroneneessssssseeee. Then she told me she was Mormon towards the end and I str8 up called her an heretic and a cultist 😂🤣 we still kissed and shit after as well :feelshmm: @pseudonomics has seen the vidoe as I showed him in on discord

Yeah because it’s a cumskin version of Islam.

Fun story last year in I pulled a Mormon girl from a club she saw me and loved me str8 away she was chad struck by my tyroneneessssssseeee. Then she told me she was Mormon towards the end and I str8 up called her an heretic and a cultist 😂🤣 we still kissed and shit after as well :feelshmm: @pseudonomics has seen the vidoe as I showed him in on discord
>A mormon girl
>From a club
:feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
It’s one of the worsts if you want a young virgin jb to marry and drill
Catholic women are arguably the most devout the. Sure they can be whores likenprotes cuck women. But from my exp I find they are very stubborn about leaving the cult of the pope. If I were to be stuck in the west I’d marry a Catholic girl and forcibly convert her to Orthodoxy overtime :feelshmm: I have my ways an I know all the issues Catholicism has then I’ll have a virgin JB

>A mormon girl
>From a club
:feelskek::feelskek:
She just turned 18 first time in a club lol :ROFLMAO::feelshmm: primed for My BBC, if sex was allowed in the club and uk toilets were not maned with staff I’d had fucked her in a stall. She said she jsut left the cult as well but her family are still in the cult.

I ruined it cos I became a simp and she lost intrest :hnghn:. Such is life for meh

She just turned 18 first time in a club lol :ROFLMAO::feelshmm: primed for My BBC, if sex was allowed in the club and uk toilets were not maned with staff I’d had fucked her in a stall. She said she jsut left the cult as well but her family are still in the cult.

I ruined it cos I became a simp and she lost intrest :hnghn:. Such is life for meh
ye okay she was already on her way out then, no devout mormon girl fucks around in a club

• +1
Catholic women are arguably the most devout the. Sure they can be whores likenprotes cuck women. But from my exp I find they are very stubborn about leaving the cult of the pope. If I were to be stuck in the west I’d marry a Catholic girl and forcibly convert her to Orthodoxy overtime :feelshmm: I have my ways an I know all the issues Catholicism has then I’ll have a virgin JB
my ex gf was a jb orthodox but dumped me after 3 yrs together (I larped as a catholic tho)

in my experience the jw’s are the most devout

in my experience the jw’s are the most devout
Yeah they are… but I don’t consider them or Mormons Christian’s they are trithiestic cults

I’d argue out of Christian’s I’d say Oriental orthodox, like Ethiopians Egyptian Copts etc are most devout I mean there’s a reason why they survived in Islamic nations and surrounded by enemies on all sides for over 1.4K years

Also I have never heard of a Christian Ethiopian/Eritrean dating a non Christian but I have heard western Christian females date Muslims a LOT and atheists. Eastern Orthodox not as much as westerners but it’s not entirely unheard of as it’s a thing but extremely rare. But orientals never date outside their religion even their sect

• +1
its brutal when i look at subreddit and its two main things being pushed

white brah be like: just be white and you have your picking - while still being a virgin
then the same white brah is like : only fat white women like black men - while we see sorority type with black men

the weaker whites in the cities are being selected out, the autistic high t whites are moving to the rural areas or homesteading in the wild.

• +1
99% of white men are cucked nowadays, for instance nobody has legal authority over his wife, she can cuck him whenever she wants and she will get benefits and child support too by Daddy state.
It’s truly over man
Yes if one operates in the corporation (all facade governments on earth) then they're indeed a cucked slave.

• +1
Yes if one operates in the corporation (all facade governments on earth) then they're indeed a cucked slave.
How does it feel to know the Solomonid dynasty are a group of BBCs from Ethiopia?

How does it feel to know Solomon loved black pussy and created Ethiopian Jews. How doesn’t feel to know that the Solomonid dynasty’s branches the illegitimate branches still exist and they are BBCs

How does it feel to know the Solomonid dynasty are a group of BBCs from Ethiopia?

How does it feel to know Solomon loved black pussy and created Ethiopian Jews. How doesn’t feel to know that the Solomonid dynasty’s branches the illegitimate branches still exist and they are BBCs

I couldn't be happier, thanks for asking.

They become irrelevant and cut off from God as do all Israelites who race mixxed and shall not enter into the congregation of God not even to the 10th generation. This is why Solomon attempted to kill the Israelite that GOD passed on the Kingdom, power and bloodline rights to.

There is no such thing as Ethiopian Jews. Jeqs in itself just means Judaism which the religion the Edomites adopted (or death) in 150 BC. The baby black cocks do not receive any of the promises, rewards, gifts, etc. from GOD. Instead they live out of mud huts, barefoot, half naked, eat raw animal meat, and need the Caucasians to become civilized.

Correction, they became the WBC's since the man was white.

This exact thing happened to Esau who lost his birthright and race mixxed qith the Canaanites that created the Edomites that later became knoqn as the Judeans then known as the Jews in the 17th century.

• Woah
I couldn't be happier, thanks for asking.

They become irrelevant and cut off from God as do all Israelites who race mixxed and shall not enter into the congregation of God not even to the 10th generation. This is why Solomon attempted to kill the Israelite that GOD passed on the Kingdom, power and bloodline rights to.

There is no such thing as Ethiopian Jews. Jeqs in itself just means Judaism which the religion the Edomites adopted (or death) in 150 BC. The baby black cocks do not receive any of the promises, rewards, gifts, etc. from GOD. Instead they live out of mud huts, barefoot, half naked, eat raw animal meat, and need the Caucasians to become civilized.

Correction, they became the WBC's since the man was white.

This exact thing happened to Esau who lost his birthright and race mixxed qith the Canaanites that created the Edomites that later became knoqn as the Judeans then known as the Jews in the 17th century.
Cumskins are children of Easu though :bigbrain:

Not only this but BBC Ethiopians actually had a civilisation and great structures they aren’t jsut your run off the mill Africans lmfao

Either way Solomon who your names after loved bbc women and his kids became BBCs

Cumskins are children of Easu though :bigbrain:

Not only this but BBC Ethiopians actually had a civilisation and great structures they aren’t jsut your run off the mill Africans lmfao

Either way Solomon who your names after loved bbc women and his kids became BBCs
God skins come from God to Adam to Noah to Abraham to Jacob. Esau bred qith the Canaanites and became a mixed race. He became a parasite in the Israelite Nations after adopting Judaism in 150 AD. This is why they were kicked out of 100+ Caucasian/Israelite Nations over the last couple thousand years since they never had their own land until we gifted them aka Lord Rotchild with Palestine.

Solomon had thousands of gives and 304's and children of many other races. None of that means anything as the seedline of the GOD Skins continued to rule and thrive. Meanwhile, the shitskins move into our lands in masses because they need our technology, our housing, our infrastructure, etc. Bless the Godskins and God shall bless you, if you curse the Godskins then God is going to curse you. It has been written so it shall be done.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro