When is perfect age to die

Deleted member 13332

Deleted member 13332

mark renton
I feel like dying at 21 would be perfect if you had fun youth and all that stuff
But if you didn't have it, you must compensate for it tbh.
I think 25-30 is perfect to go to the grave, especially if you are not normie
@TheBlunderYears @Nameless_Sunflower @N0RTH

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Erik-Jón, Amnesia and 4 others
lmao fuck no that's way too young. Dying around 60 would be ideal imo. 30-50 your still able to be pretty active and attractive looking if you age well. 60 is when stuff gets harder to do

• +1
Reactions: mug and oldcelloser

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20452, Amnesia and Deleted member 13332
lmao fuck no that's way too young. Dying around 60 would be ideal imo. 30-50 your still able to be pretty active and attractive looking if you age well. 60 is when stuff gets harder to do
od in early 20’s after an eventful life mogs a mediocre 30-50 years

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mug, Deleted member 3828, Kingcel32 and 1 other person
I feel like dying at 21 would be perfect if you had fun youth and all that stuff
But if you didn't have it, you must compensate for it tbh.
I think 25-30 is perfect to go to the grave, especially if you are not normie
@TheBlunderYears @Nameless_Sunflower @N0RTH
21 is fucking early maybe 25

if you are slayer or talented in some way you should live till 35 later you will be old and sex won't be enjoyable and your work will be just another old guy's

if oldcel >35 you should right now Yes I'm talking to you @oldcelloser, you demented fuck
if youngcel <25 you should try everything to look better and have fun and die at 35 too or after your parents die would be better
you are probably moralfag and cant do it earlier anyway

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20452, Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 13332

if you are slayer or talented in some way you should live till 35 later you will be old and sex won't be enjoyable and your work will be just another old guy's

if oldcel >35 you should right now Yes I'm talking to you @oldcelloser, you demented fuck
if youngcel <25 you should try everything to look better and have fun and die at 35 too or after your parents die would be better
being young mogs hard u can drink and do drugs without getting sick, whats the point of living afterwards ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20452 and Deleted member 3828
what's the point of living after 40 as ordinary person
your life is literally over then anyway
unless you have children there is 0 incentive to do anything
you won't make friends you won't meet love of your life
everyone else has family or dead
and everyone's life is boring af nothing happens

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20452 and Deleted member 13332
being young mogs hard u can drink and do drugs without getting sick, whats the point of living afterwards ngl
Ye but like I think until 35 it's bearable
After that I see absolutely no point in living

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 2403
life ends after middle school

kenpark-suicide.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
Whenever you're too old to fuck prime girls (never for Chad Piit)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Zeusus
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Growth Plate
always now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Growth Plate and Deleted member 13332
if you stay healthy u can afford to do fun shit even after 25 but the fact when ur young u can do fun shit while having a shit lifestyle mogs tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 13332
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20452, Deleted member 3828 and Growth Plate
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20452, Gargantuan, n0rthface and 1 other person
why not? you can stil masturbate after 35 or fuck a girl or pay a hooker or watch movies
or eat food or sleep or even reading threads on this forum would give me enough motivation to live like till 80

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20452 and Deleted member 13332
when no longer good lookng

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, TUSSELEIF and Deleted member 13332

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 13332
hi

Last edited:
About 5 years ago for me

40 after I have 4 kids on each continent

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13332

Huh? Are you drunk again bro?
At least im not a virgin like you, so whenever the good Lord decides it’s time to go, so be it :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
Over for @OldRooster , time to die

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kingcel32 and oldcelloser
must be nice talking with yourself
having a gf doesn't change much u are so socially retarded you don't realise it, after the dopamine spike of fucking her and being emotionally connected which isnt even a real thing tbh, u usually only feel affection during small bursts, u get annoyed by other things in life in the end

not to mention my girl literally talks to me when i say i have to study and it is very annoying

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and oldcelloser
I don't think he should die bro, I think one must persevere and survive until his heart stops beating, but according to King cel 32, rhe millionaire oldrooster should die (he's in his 60s)

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
I don't think he should die bro, I think one must persevere and survive until his heart stops beating, but according to King cel 32, rhe millionaire oldrooster should die (he's in his 60s)
Disrespecting old men here
Golden State Warriors No GIF by NBA

Disrespecting old men here
Golden State Warriors No GIF by NBA
these young cats are indeed disrespectful, thinking the inevitable fleeting time continuum will not come to munch them in the ass

I'm 22 and get abused like a dog for being old here. Forum needs to cap the minimum age at 20. I can't cope not being a 16 yo young buck with a hairless ass and daily morning wood and my entire life ahead of me. Seeing all of these youngcel millionaire giga chads here is killing me
2947842 2643890 undisputedcry 1

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
these young cats are indeed disrespectful, thinking the inevitable fleeting time continuum will not come to munch them in the ass

I'm 22 and get abused like a dog for being old here. Forum needs to cap the minimum age at 20. I can't cope not being a 16 yo young buck with a hairless ass and daily morning wood and my entire life ahead of me. Seeing all of these youngcel millionaire giga chads here is killing me
View attachment 1783147
you still can claim you're a teen mentally, like many chaps here.

@GandyIsNormie

• +1
Reactions: GandyIsNormie
@GandyIsNormie
I would like to die between 35-40 years

Probably at that age I have achieved bodycount greater than 50, have traveled, have taken too many drugs, socialize a lot with my family and friends

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 20452
I would like to die between 35-40 years

Probably at that age I have achieved bodycount greater than 50, have traveled, have taken too many drugs, socialize a lot with my family and friends
Ogee

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20452