WHEN IS @PNEUMOCYTOSIS GOING TO POST HIS FILLER THREADDDD?????

lebesgue

lebesgue

sexy htn (with BB cream)
Looking to do at home injections for my undereye region with the proper filler. I think that with some application of lidocaine and the right needles (appropriate gauge size), I could reasonably get fillers above the orbital rims.

Also, how do you avoid hitting the infraorbital artery?

@pneumocystosis

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: pneumocystosis
Looking to do at home injections for my undereye region with the proper filler. I think that with some application of lidocaine and the right needles (appropriate gauge size), I could reasonably get fillers above the orbital rims.
@pneumocystosis
Blackmail him by showing his threads to his family or gf :3

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: socialcel, pneumocystosis and lebesgue
@pneumocystosis
Is this idea too insane?

• Woah
Bump

• +1
in b4 op goes blind

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel, Deleted member 51465, 9cel and 2 others
in b4 op goes blind
Blindness is an outlier consequence of under eye fillers. Doing it as a non professional increases the risk, but it's still a very rare outcome

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: socialcel, pneumocystosis and edodalic29
in b4 op goes blind
just a matter of time

fat dissolvers have 0 risk, fillers are legit life destroying dangerous if you DIY and have 0 experience.

All that for a temporary result.

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer and pneumocystosis
What should I do?
pay somebody tbh, hard go find somebody to inject near eyes tho since even pros dont like the risk of making u blind. if u do it a lot u’re bound to fuck it up one day so not worth the risk of ruining your rep and getting sued.

• So Sad
Reactions: lebesgue
I'm 16. I wouldn't be a candidate for most clinics and would need some kind of consent from a parent/guardian
16 year olds in 2024 wanna self inject fillers in their eyes jfl

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel, MTMM, here and 1 other person
I WILL ORDER THE FILLERS TOMORROW.
PROCEDURE WILL BE SOON AFTER THAT, DEPENDING ON MY UNI WORK!

i will research, idk right now

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: socialcel, coispet, dragomaxxer and 3 others

@pneumocystosis
OP is legit trying to make him a lab rat

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: pneumocystosis and lebesgue
:feelswhere:I WILL ORDER THE FILLERS TOMORROW.

Don't go blind in that process buddy and become our lab rat

• JFL

I know it's exciting, but this is really testing the waters and god knows how important it is to be careful about this

Where are you thinking of injecting though?

Whats next? Diy bimax at home? Then LL? Can't believe there are such smart guys who cant pay for a cosmetologist

• JFL
@pneumocystosis how come you are doing diy fillers, arent professionally done ones pretty affordable? Be careful brah wouldnt want orgs last hope to dye in a freak filler accident

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and lebesgue
Whats next? Diy bimax at home? Then LL? Can't believe there are such smart guys who cant pay for a cosmetologist
Lol I'm getting a 16 mm mandibular advancement at home with this new machine they invented in Tomsk. Keep coping with your ice hooding

• JFL
Reactions: Roge
I already have an esthetician. I've talked to her about my under eyes and haven't gotten any great recs. Im also 16

• JFL
Reactions: Roge
@pneumocystosis how come you are doing diy fillers, arent professionally done ones pretty affordable? Be careful brah wouldnt want orgs last hope to dye in a freak filler accident
I suspect he's doing them because he'll likely incur a social cost from getting surgery done . Can't say for sure, but you're right that he needs to be extra careful

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
I suspect he's doing them because he'll likely incur a social cost from getting surgery done . Can't say for sure, but you're right that he needs to be extra careful
"i suspect hes doing it for the only reason to doing cosmetic surgery"

• JFL
Lol I'm getting a 16 mm mandibular advancement at home with this new machine they invented in Tomsk. Keep coping with your ice hooding
I already have an esthetician. I've talked to her about my under eyes and haven't gotten any great recs. Im also 16
J F L

• JFL
What are YOU waffling about sir
Nothing blud just be carefull. Just research what fillers you need and go to the professional

• Hmm...
No filler for your bones

• JFL

Don't do it! We can't risk losing our forum chad to blindness!!