When is Stroma coming out?

Chadullahlite

Chadullahlite

If I don't get to 6'3 at 20, I will rope
Does anybody know when Stroma laser eye color change coming out? It's frankly my only way to ascend.

• +1
Reactions: angelo and AscendingHero
Good luck with your glaucoma goals of peace Abdullah

There is a clinic in Turkey that allegedly turns brown eyes into blue ones after a kind of 9 laser procedures

• JFL
Reactions: .👽.
There is a clinic in Turkey that allegedly turns brown eyes into blue ones after a kind of 9 laser procedures
I saw that, but what's the probability of not becoming blind?

• JFL
Reactions: WhiteGoodman
No bro, I've heard it's totally safe
I used to watch LPIs, capsulotomies, SLTs, and FOCALs through a learning scope while they were done. First of all, the iris is a vascularized organ and there's a chance of hitting a blood vessel. Secondly, the amount of debris from clearing away all the pigment may clog up your eye's drainage system (Schlemm's canal) and lead to glaucoma.

-Your forum MD

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Preoximerianas, WhiteGoodman and Chadullahlite
theres already keratonyc which is the safest and most noticeable color change never do brightocular there's yuex claire and world star lazer or something

theres already keratonyc which is the safest and most noticeable color change never do brightocular there's yuex claire and world star lazer or something
Are they safe tho?

Don't know about stroma. There are cliniques in Spain, turkey and south america. So far i cant find any complications.
the south Americans are better for darker eyes. The one is Spain is the worst.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
Are they safe tho?
keratos safe as fuck dont say its unnatural because it is natural if u select the right color keep in mind no eye color surgery will look 100% natural and if it does it wont be very good barely add any psl
Don't know about stroma. There are cliniques in Spain, turkey and south america. So far i cant find any complications.
the south Americans are better for darker eyes. The one is Spain is the worst.
we don't fuck with yuex claires!

• JFL
Reactions: Pumanator
none of these lazer shits give a true blue eye

plastic film will never replicate the true beauty of a light iris

just like how filler can never replicate the true solid tight effect of good bone structure or implants

maybe in the future when they develop robotic irises that can contract with light but until then you're stuck with keratonyc that's your only option if you want a visible psl point +

Suicidefuel tbh. I hope they figure out something. They could go to mars but not change eye color wtf.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxmax and Pumanator
none of these lazer shits give a true blue eye

plastic film will never replicate the true beauty of a light iris

just like how filler can never replicate the true solid tight effect of good bone structure or implants

maybe in the future when they develop robotic irises that can contract with light but until then you're stuck with keratonyc that's your only option if you want a visible psl point +
I have seen some one who had like 5 sessions in turkey and 5+ sessions in south america where the laser is stronger. He went from dark brown to blue. The blue is just kinda off. Not the vibrant one. He spend like 12k dollars excluding flights and hotels.

I have seen some one who had like 5 sessions in turkey and 5+ sessions in south america where the laser is stronger. He went from dark brown to blue. The blue is just kinda off. Not the vibrant one. He spend like 12k dollars excluding flights and hotels.
tbh eye color doesn't matter that much

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and Pumanator
idk about this its in new york

It's in nyc

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220126-173423_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220126-173423_Instagram.jpg
    417.3 KB · Views: 0
thought the laser wasnt FDA approved. Thats why ppl went to south america and turkey. Not sure about the Spanish regulations.
Because in turkey and spain, they use laser, which basically destroys the melanin in your eyes. While those put something in your eye that changes its color.

better to spend 10k on kerato for a roundtrip from your state to new york the procedure takes 30 minutes results are permanent stay in a hotel one night rather than travel to spain 8 or 9 times for each laser session
Some people's eye color isn't even noticeable
read up there
It's in nyc
10k for light eyes shii expensive as fuck but its the safest way

thought the laser wasnt FDA approved. Thats why ppl went to south america and turkey. Not sure about the Spanish regulations.
This isn't laser

• +1
Yeah, but they insert some shit in your eye. The laser one is better
kerato puts in a dye its safer than bright ocular and no complications yet but id wait a few years and see what happens with the brand price is 10k rn

This one looks unnatural imo laser looks way more natural
they both use lazer kerato uses the same laser as lasik and its safer than most of these other places and its in America too! it uses the laser to cut a small incision into the iris to insert the pigment and dye i think results look fine as long as u don't choose a super bright color

This one looks unnatural imo laser looks way more natural
The operation was really dangerous a few years ago. Few ppl got blind from it if its the same technique.

Thought of the companies even got sued. Results looked really good tough.

Last edited:
The insenriot was really dangerous a few years ago. Few ppl got blind from it if its the same technique.

Thought of the companies even got sued. Results looked really good tough.

This mf is retarded. He really thought his problem was eye color :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
This mf is retarded. He really thought his problem was eye color :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
it was brightocular. This guy went from brown to baby blue.

She got botched.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
it was brightocolar. This guy went from brown to baby blue.

She got botched.

Strong lashes and dark brows combined with light colored eyes looks mogger af on almost everyone

• +1

Turning brown eyes to blue is so retarded, especially on ethnics. It’d only work if you were white but for ethnics? Jfl going from dark brown -> blue :lul:

For whites they can get away with going from green -> blue but for ethnics it’d be brown -> hazel or green.