when is the last time you showered ?

D

Deleted member 22924

The king of org
Joined
Oct 9, 2022
Posts
11,244
Reputation
14,179
Sometime last week
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
This morning
 
Yesterday. I hate showers but I just do it to feel better.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
I cold shower everyday. Gives me major dopamine increases all throughout the day.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Lebgfinal
none of your business
 
About 2 hours ago
 
I'm about to shower right now
 
Last month​
 
I shower for at least half an hour everyday. I literally can‘t leave the hot water. It make me feel less lonely.
 

Similar threads

ReccesedSlavic
Replies
15
Views
65
tansel
tansel
peptidehater22
Replies
14
Views
89
hyporoxin
hyporoxin
jp212
Replies
25
Views
76
jp212
jp212
kbj
Replies
22
Views
92
moonx
moonx
Surfsup
Replies
21
Views
119
BraveCake
BraveCake

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top