ØUROBOROS
Hltn 180cm 75kg 23% bf 18 inche bidelt 115hz 200IQ
- Joined
- Dec 25, 2025
- Posts
- 9,203
- Reputation
- 16,918
That shit has been going on for a while when is it gonna end
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
That shit has been going on for a while when is it gonna end
why do u care
because its his country neegawhy do u care
FuckkkkkkkNever
Because it is directly effecting my country and my lifewhy do u care
I hope ts ends soon the Strait of Hormuz needs to be opened upModern conflict is just always going to be like this, long drawn out stalemates (see the russo-ukraine war)
it isn't bro I'm Iraqi not Iranianbecause its his country neega
Why don't you iraqi niggas fight iran again like 1980 and save the gulfFuckkkkkkk
Because it is directly effecting my country and my life
I hope ts ends soon the Strait of Hormuz needs to be opened up
it isn't bro I'm Iraqi not Iranian
Bro fuck no it has been over 50 years since the last time we had 5 years of peace with no wars or anything like that we still have had a straight 5 years of peace since 1974-1979 and you want us to get in another war yeah fuck that I think we should become neutral and try to focus on improving the country.Why don't you iraqi niggas fight iran again like 1980 and save the gulf
I’ll make some callsThat shit has been going on for a while when is it gonna end
I care these gas prices getting out of handwhy do u care
operation epstein furyThat shit has been going on for a while when is it gonna end