When it comes to learning or studying... What do you do?

ascension!

ascension!

The next Chadlite™
When it comes to learning or studying... What do you do? I need methods, techniques, fun ways, etc. to study/learn things when reading or having to study for something, it makes me very bored. :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: yuyu and Moggie
I literally have not genuinely studied in years and I'm a senior in high school jfl
IDK take pills

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
I literally have not genuinely studied in years and I'm a senior in high school jfl
IDK take pills
No, I don't need Noortropics or some other "smart drug", I just need to fix my levels of certain Neurotransmitters by changing my diet, staying away from stimuli, reading more, HIIT, etc. I'm just looking for fun ways to learn/study so I don't get bored, although it's true that my fried levels of these substances/hormones are screwing me up.

No, I don't need Noortropics or some other "smart drug", I just need to fix my levels of certain Neurotransmitters by changing my diet, staying away from stimuli, reading more, HIIT, etc. I'm just looking for fun ways to learn/study so I don't get bored, although it's true that my fried levels of these substances/hormones are screwing me up.
I wasn't saying that, I was partially joking as saying you should take Adderall
If you want a legit way look into the pomodoro technique

idk I am lazy af cant help you

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
When it comes to learning or studying... What do you do? I need methods, techniques, fun ways, etc. to study/learn things when reading or having to study for something, it makes me very bored. :feelsuhh:
45 minutes on; 5 minutes off

I made the honor roll and principal's list multiple times :love::love:

You need stimulants

Great question tbh. I'll hit you up in DMs soon on a system I've been using for a long while now and hopefully you like it. It's not really fun-oriented, but it's effective and utilizes levels of information encoding and has given me great academic results in the past.

Because you've been around this forum scraping effective information and also seeking out your own, I think it'd fit you since its nature is similar. One thing, though. Would you say when you study for things, you want to learn the topic to its complete depth - or else you see a lack of purpose for the information, or like the information is missing a few links and it gives you a studying overwhelm/blockade?

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
Active recall and spaced repetition is the only way to do it. That's how human memory works.

have u tried not being retarded

Great question tbh. I'll hit you up in DMs soon on a system I've been using for a long while now and hopefully you like it. It's not really fun-oriented, but it's effective and utilizes levels of information encoding and has given me great academic results in the past.

Because you've been around this forum scraping effective information and also seeking out your own, I think it'd fit you since its nature is similar. One thing, though. Would you say when you study for things, you want to learn the topic to its complete depth - or else you see a lack of purpose for the information, or like the information is missing a few links and it gives you a studying overwhelm/blockade?
My problem when studying or learning something new is that when I acquire so much new and complicated information, I completely block myself and simply change my activity to another that does not require so much effort: video games, TV, etc. I sincerely believe that it is a matter of finding available-exclusive ways for me, which will facilitate my study.

I would really appreciate if you share with me such a tool!

Honestly, what I'm looking for when I read/study is to acquire information and learn new things, the same thing happens to me with things at school; I would like to be able to dialogue/discuss with my teachers topics related to politics, chemistry, anatomy, etc. Before, I didn't care about school, but now that I'm just entering HS, I want to focus on my studies and health, so I would mind becoming more educated.