When it comes to personality it's important to behave like a fuckboy

fobos

fobos

Toxic
Even Chads who fall for the LTR meme will get cucked.

Women lust over Chads who hurt them, not Chads who are predictable. It's simply more fun and exciting.

So many articles about how to get over your fuckboy addiction lol

Also jfl at those who think fuckboy is an offensive term. ''You're hot and all women want you'' yeah so offensive

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fukmylyf, DarknLost, Demir and 4 others
Women want and love to be treated like complete and utter shit

• +1
Reactions: Demir, itsoverbuddyboyo, Deleted member 470 and 3 others
funny how the term fuckboy starts trending in 2014 around same time tinder reaches the mainstream

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bluepill, HereForReasons and fobos
I’m blackpilled.

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
yeah every time i catch feelings and fall for ltr they slowly lose interest, when i pump and dump they gain interest.

women dont make sense

• +1
Reactions: shakmax and fobos
no attractive face for your autism
Autism doesn't matter when you're attractive JFL
Stop bullying I'm now reporting you to the mods

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
I got called a fuckboi before

I feel good now REEEEEEEEEE

Even when you're not outright degrading her and treating her like crap, you should still playfully put her down and hit her insecurities daily. It's the only way to keep a bitch interested in 2019

Even when you're not outright degrading her and treating her like crap, you should still playfully put her down and hit her insecurities daily. It's the only way to keep a bitch interested in 2019
Really cause the moment I did that she broke up. It really comes down to looks and when they wanna fuck some other guy bc of his looks

yeah every time i catch feelings and fall for ltr they slowly lose interest, when i pump and dump they gain interest.

women dont make sense
Well, it does actually make sense
it's kind of like food, you want a full hamburger and they give you only half of it, of course you'll want more. And you just want one, not 3 or 4

Really cause the moment I did that she broke up. It really comes down to looks and when they wanna fuck some other guy bc of his looks
This only applies to long term relationships where there's physical contact and as far as I know you were in some long distance relationship

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
lifefuel chads can beat up bitches and they come right back for more

• +1
Reactions: dodt
Maybe it is different in long distance relationships. An e-girl broke up with me one time because of ‘Things not working out’ unless there is more to it that she only told people she truly trusts.

Autism doesn't matter when you're attractive JFL
Stop bullying I'm now reporting you to the mods
You have 0 dating experience

women dont make sense
This

• +1
You have 0 dating experience
It doesn't matter. He can still criticize.
That's like saying you can't criticize rugby players because you have no rugby experience.
0 IQ logic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
It doesn't matter. He can still criticize.
That's like saying you can't criticize rugby players because you have no rugby experience.
0 IQ logic.
It’s like saying incels can't discuss looks because of lacking them.

• +1
Even Chads who fall for the LTR meme will get cucked.

Women lust over Chads who hurt them, not Chads who are predictable. It's simply more fun and exciting.

So many articles about how to get over your fuckboy addiction lol

Also jfl at those who think fuckboy is an offensive term. ''You're hot and all women want you'' yeah so offensive
Wait are you srs?
I'm probably betabuxx, but I think girls like it when I'm chill and don't give a fuck.

women that use that term are scum.

funny how the term fuckboy starts trending in 2014 around same time tinder reaches the mainstream

Ye

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
Redpills me. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back