When my year 13 ball came around, we were both worried that some of the fathers of my classmates would be her clients

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
When my year 13 ball came around, we were both worried that some of the fathers of my classmates would be her clients, as she worked in the same town as my school and I went to school with people who had a lot of money and so could afford that kind of service. Thankfully, Mum did not recognize any of my students' fathers -- but she did recognize the security guard, and he recognized her. Thankfully, he didn't say anything, but there was some awkward eye contact before he waved us in. After we had gotten inside, I asked her why he acted weird, and she told me that he was a client.

At the age of 16, I was largely in charge of my mother's safety. She used to work out of hotels as well as brothels, so I had a separate phone that she would text the numbers of her clients to, so that if her other contact didn't get a message saying that she was safe after meeting him, then they would call me. I also used to spend some time in the hotels that she worked in. She would get a room with two beds, and I would stay in the other one, and when she had a client, I would have to go and wait in the car until they were done.

It did make me uncomfortable being in the hotels, but it started to become normal very quickly. I never had an argument about mum's job even if I wanted to, as I knew that what she did was hard on her and I didn't want to put any more pressure on, especially since it was mostly for me that she was doing it. I just internalized any anger I may have had, as she needed someone to be supportive. On the positive side, my mother and I are very comfortable talking about sex or anything, should I want to.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, thisend, Marsiere214 and 2 others
Dnt read but you're high iq user so this is probably a good post. Here take my rep (y)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and AlexAP
@WannabeJock

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 15338
you're high iq user
:lul::lul::lul:
2736778 918FAB6F 299A 4D94 9DC3 886D7798712C

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, n0rthface, germanlooks and 5 others