when night time strikes, and you reflect on ur day...

Suave

Suave

xXuCantSTOPmeXx
this is when sadness strikes, when regret and loneliness hits the hardest, i got into a small argument with someone here, but i no longer dislike him at all, idk what it is about night time, i imagine this is how we think when we are old and near death, when we look back and just try to remember the important moments, the good moments, when you are exhausted, thats when the true u come out, its crazy because i see memes like this all the time on tiktok of like "chat with the boys, 10pm, 12am, 2am) and it says how they start talking about some deep shit. this is the true me, and everynight, after a day of posting, i will make a thread apologizing to anyone i might've offended. this is the first one. im sorry

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe, Deleted member 2597, Chad.In.Incel.Body and 2 others
this is when sadness strikes, when regret and loneliness hits the hardest, i got into a small argument with someone here, but i no longer dislike him at all, idk what it is about night time, i imagine this is how we think when we are old and near death, when we look back and just try to remember the important moments, the good moments, when you are exhausted, thats when the true u come out, its crazy because i see memes like this all the time on tiktok of like "chat with the boys, 10pm, 12am, 2am) and it says how they start talking about some deep shit. this is the true me, and everynight, after a day of posting, i will make a thread apologizing to anyone i might've offended. this is the first one. im sorry

On god. When I talk to someone late at night it's always something existential or deep.
There's a reason why the shit under my name says what it says.

Everytime it hit's 12 AM I think about all the time I wasted. Time I could've used to build a good body. To enjoy time with the people I love. I think about my ex and the good times we had. then it hits me she's sleeping peacefully in bed not even thinking about me

• So Sad
Reactions: Suave

On god. When I talk to someone late at night it's always something existential or deep.

Everytime it hit's 12 AM I think about all the time I wasted. Time I could've used to build a good body. To enjoy time with the people I love. I think about my ex and the good times we had. then it hits me she's sleeping peacefully in bed not even thinking about me

I regret so much

truly sad nigga hours

• So Sad
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe and Suave
I enjoy being in a melancholic state

• +1
Reactions: PYT

idk why i didnt get a notif about this, but yea life is just ups and downs, but even when im sad i've recently learned to just be happy i got the chance to exist, just by existing i get to experience the good parts of life

• +1
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe