When normies go to work, they fully embody their job title—but I have never been able to do that

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️ DEUS VULT ✝️
Whether they're an entry level, mid level, executive role, etc. Normies act accordingly. If a normie is an entry level pleb, they bend over for everyone. When they're in supervisory/managerial roles, they mercilessly bend everyone else over. I have never been able to do anything of this sort because for me, a job is only a means to a financial end and I lack any motivation to participate in the social power-plays and wage-slaving hierarchy. I become increasingly resentful whenever I'm a subordinate being handed down orders by others in a higher position on the totem pole because I don't see them as my my superior. I see them as an ordinary cuck who is putting on a mask to fulfill his wageslaving duties—but the fact is that this really is their life and their work identity and status is a huge part of what gives their life meaning.

Why can't I assimilate :feelswhy:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, horizon, Kavkaz777 and 2 others
Whether they're an entry level, mid level, executive role, etc. Normies act accordingly. If a normie is an entry level pleb, they bend over for everyone. When they're in supervisory/managerial roles, they mercilessly bend everyone else over. I have never been able to do anything of this sort because for me, a job is only a means to a financial end and I lack any motivation to participate in the social power-plays and wage-slaving hierarchy. I become increasingly resentful whenever I'm a subordinate being handed down orders by others in a higher position on the totem pole because I don't see them as my my superior. I see them as an ordinary cuck who is putting on a mask to fulfill his wageslaving duties—but the fact is that this really is their life and their work identity and status is a huge part of what gives their life meaning.

Why can't I assimilate :feelswhy:
Took the words straight out of my mouth

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
Jobs me

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
As long as you get good hours and make enough money to live well that is all that matters. But fuck it, idk what the hell I'm talking about. Every job I've had has chewed me out and spit me out like a piece of flavorless gum.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: romanstock and Eternal_