When she leaves you on Read - "My gad, Scotty, what does that mean?"

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
She could be thinking. According to research studies compiled by Mike That Lives in a Home Depot Shed, 98.9% of women have difficulty thinking. Which could take hours to complete one thought. And according to Paul In the House Behind Mike's Shed, most women are naturally retarded. This means they could lose interest during such thought processing. Ugh. They are special, that's for sure.

The one percent who are intelligent and not retarded, unlike the 98.9%, understand instantly what they read. But those smarty panties may fancy being chased—not in a Naked and Afraid (and running): Ted Bundy edition. Instead, they want to see how much you like them. Or, as Barry Gibb would say, "How deep is your love?" Ugh. You can guarantee my love is wait, wait, too deep, too deep, back up, easy, easy!

Anyway. She may also be testing to see how you react to being ignored. Women understand themselves more than their stalkers and know how they can naturally transform into a bipolar doozy. The last thing she needs is a sensitive big bitch baby throwing fits because he feels neglected. Or those angry little bitches that find women easy to beat up. "Bitch, I told you not to ignore me!" POW-bash-SWING-krush-swoop-squirt. Squirt? Ugh.

Also, beware of asking for personal information such as why she hasn't responded. That could make you seem like someone suffering from paranoia. "Why haven't you responded??? Is everything okay? PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOU'RE OKAY!"

My advice. Forget about it. You rather not chase. People who climax on themselves mentally from the pursuit usually turn out to be a confused living piece of shit. They're known for infidelity acts and responsible for many domestic disturbances. If she doesn't respond, fuck her. Oh, wait, my bad. That's why she's not responding because she's getting fucked! Although if I were the one slamming, I would insist she call you to see how well she can muffle her recoil from her aching area jackhammered while holding a conversation with the paranoid orbiter. "Are you okay? You left me on read. Ugh." He creeps her out.

"Uh-um....I'm...mmm....I'm-mmmm, ugh, fuck, yes!" Her reaction he wasn't expecting seems familiar to him.

"Great. Wonderful. Fantastic. You're getting fucked, uh?"

I quickly grab her phone and respond, "Bingo was his name-o! Boi." I hang up and go for the finish—the good o' money shot.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DatNibba11, n0rthface, Deleted member 19994 and 2 others
@Mogpogs I'm just trying to help. And since Mike and Paul invested so much of their lives in these research studies, it would be selfish of me not to share. Right?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
@BigJimsWornOutUghs Another great one, sonny. Rest assured me and the boys skimmed it thoroughly at the crackpipe table.

Now hold out your hand and unzip your pants. Here’s the payment, as promised:

C383AD29 B3BE 4C1A A6AA 80E662B7B2C9

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
@BigJimsWornOutUghs Another great one, sonny. Rest assured me and the boys skimmed it thoroughly at the crackpipe table.

Now hold out your hand and unzip your pants. Here’s the payment, as promised:

View attachment 1746231
Ugh, the o' crackpipe table. I remember they used to be called the gentleman cigar lounge. But today, damn. Brutal. Times have changed.

• So Sad
Ugh, the o' crackpipe table. I remember they used to be called the gentleman cigar lounge. But today, damn. Brutal. Times have changed.
It is what it is, gent. Times change and chimes range. If thou knoweth, thou knoweth, as the young ones sayeth.

Not that a stiff bulldog like me would need texting advice. In fact, harlots of my hometown used to save me in their phones as Hemingway, since my cock is known to be a Moveable Feast.

• JFL
It is what it is, gent. Times change and chimes range. If thou knoweth, thou knoweth, as the young ones sayeth.

Not that a stiff bulldog like me would need texting advice. In fact, harlots of my hometown used to save me in their phones as Hemingway, since my cock is known to be a Moveable Feast.
Perhaps not you. But many other parasites have no idea what the fuck is going on. Or down. Ugh. And as we approach the dawn of the second pandemic, are they ready? Ugh. I don't think so. They're not ready for what the wolves have in store. But it was foreshadowed.

"There are no whales and sharks, only wolves and sheep." - Halo of the Holy Baron; Keeper of the Fallen

• JFL
Perhaps not you. But many other parasites have no idea what the fuck is going on. Or down. Ugh. And as we approach the dawn of the second pandemic, are they ready? Ugh. I don't think so. They're not ready for what the wolves have in store. But it was foreshadowed.

"There are no whales and sharks, only wolves and sheep." - Halo of the Holy Baron; Keeper of the Fallen

Fear not, I am well-versed in the Holy Baron’s prophecy. And don’t get me started on the way he keeps those fallen. Hnnng. I get blisters just thinking about it.

What do the wolves have in store, pray tell? I imagine you would be a wolf yourself, therefore the one who has something in store would be you. Unless you presume to be a sheep in this animalistic eschatology?

• Woah
Fear not, I am well-versed in the Holy Baron’s prophecy. And don’t get me started on the way he keeps those fallen. Hnnng. I get blisters just thinking about it.

What do the wolves have in store, pray tell? I imagine you would be a wolf yourself, therefore the one who has something in store would be you. Unless you presume to be a sheep in this animalistic eschatology?
Not a wolf nor sheep.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Pearls to the swine

glitter GIF

• JFL
High IQ thread.

• JFL
High IQ thread.
No one likes to be ignored esp an interested party. Yet some women tend to use that. A lot! So she knows he's curious about her. Like many guys are. Yet she leaves him on Read. Ugh. Such mystery there. Women yearn for riddles. And they have a habit of making themselves into that pickle. "Will he ever figure me out? Meow." Perhaps because her life is so dull—she desires a little spark.

But usually, when left on Read, they've lost interest in the other party and don't wish to continue the conversation. Women want to be entertained too much. "ENTERTAIN ME, DAMMIT!" A girl would cry from the abysm of her psyche. And if you dreary her, ugh.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19994
Insane

• +1
I have no idea

• +1
I have no idea
How come? If she leaves you on Read, this could mean a number of things. But one thing's an absolute, she doesn't find you that intriguing. Yet! Perhaps. And that's normal. Only psycho bitches chase particular men instantly. Thus answering your message within seconds.