When should i expect to see mewing results ?

Deleted member 17195

Deleted member 17195

Iron
Im 15 years old right now and turning 16 this year in june and i just started mewing and how long will i see results ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy and Toth's thot
after your first surgery

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Birdcell, subhuman incel and 8 others
you should try to start getting some bitches

Im 15 years old right now and turning 16 this year in june and i just started mewing and how long will i see results ?
After about a year. Don’t expect to become the next O’pry unless you have the bones and leanness for it.

btw, you have to be lean to see results :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
After about a year. Don’t expect to become the next O’pry unless you have the bones and leanness for it.

btw, you have to be lean to see results :hnghn:
if you see my thread on my face rating can you tell me what the rating would be and can you guess what my body fat percentage is ? and btw does lean mean eating healthy food while not eating to much and also doing cardio ?

Started mewing at 14 ..1month before I turned 15.. and 1 year later I can say it works a if your a teen but if ur an adult it's cope

• +1
Reactions: TurkishAscender and datboijj
1.5-2 years to see noticeable change. Maybe less at your age when you are in peak puberty

Mewing is cope. Save for bimax.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj