when should I start using an AI?

toosmall

toosmall

shortcel 170cm
Rn am like 15 and a half but bone growth delayed by 1yr. Dosing on 12.5mg mk677 on 8 week on 2 week off cycles and wondering when to start using ai? Any tips.

turned 15 today and im 170 too, im getting on arimidex next week and hgh in 2-3 weeks

Higher HGH levels will result in an accelerated bone age without the use an AI, you should get an AI as soon as possible.

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
ty bro, could you link a high qual thread or something for a good AI, havent been active recently
Higher HGH levels will result in an accelerated bone age without the use an AI, you should get an AI as soon as possible.

turned 15 today and im 170 too, im getting on arimidex next week and hgh in 2-3 weeks
how does bro afford hgh, and I thought it was retard, are you cycling just hgh or also other pathways like mk/cjc dac

how does bro afford hgh, and I thought it was retard, are you cycling just hgh or also other pathways like mk/cjc dac
im getting it prescribed so my insurance pays for it. if you cant get it prescribed try Qingdao Sigma Chemicals they have cheap generic hgh

im getting it prescribed so my insurance pays for it. if you cant get it prescribed try Qingdao Sigma Chemicals they have cheap generic hgh
How did you get it insured/ how much is the gen /month for like 56-60kg person

• +1
Reactions: Anth0ny
Unless you live in some shithole don't expect legit AIs to be cheap, even in India exemestane is like 30$.
It's a lot more affordable than HGH at least.
oke, is mk / ai good enough or do need more?