When should I stop bulking? I'm 5'5.75" 134.23 lbs 37 years old. And I want to attract hot (westernized) East Asian girls.

alien

alien

Kraken
I'm currently seeing a 43 year old Canadian-born Korean thot with a belly (she has nice tits and I love the way she rides my dick. You can tell she has lots of experience) who straight up tells me that the gym does nothing for me because I'm a scrawny ass. But she is supportive of my bulking mission and is addicted to my thick BWC. And she says that I'm cute. I have a Chad face but a manlet and an autistic socially awkward anxious NEET who frauds by telling women that I am a day trader (I made only $107.49 CAD in profit from trading stocks in 3 1/2 months. And that includes dividends. I'm actually at a capital loss overall if you subtract the dividend payouts I got. I don't disclose my income to foids. And I have savings so I can afford to go out on dates and even treat women on dates.) My PSL ex Yogapants once said that the only thing that I'm good for is my dick.

Back in September I previously dated a 25 year old fat Canadian-born Filipina/Japanese girl for a couple weeks (5 dates, 4 with sex) and in August a 34 year old fat Filipina I hooked up with a couple times that lived in Canada for 10 years.

For those who aren't aware of my fitness history, I started out back in February as a 168.2 lb fat ass living a sedentary rotter lifestyle. Hence the McFlurry avatar I had since like 2014/2015 in PSL. Then I cut all the way down to 128.14 lbs back in October 1st. And I've been bulking for a month since then. I got up to 134.23 lbs. I'm actually doing calorie maintenance for at least a couple weeks, maybe longer, because I overshot the +0.75-1lb/week threshold that a gym bro on reddit recommended for me and way over-shot the +0.5% body weight/week threshold I've seen on a website. But I'm going to resume my bulk after my mini-recomp.

I can post body pics if necessary.

I'm not even into white women. I legit close my eyes and imagine impregnating my gook gf when I cum while I fantasize about being Ferdinand Magellan (he's Portuguese as well) in a 16th century explorer outfit in the Philippines. But she won't let me cum inside her even though she's on the pill because she doesn't like having to clean up the couch/bed when I unload inside her. lmfao. So I unload on her stomach/tits. I'm singularly obsessed with having sex with South-East Asian and North-East Asian women. The exception to the rule is my Indo-Guyanese ex Yogapants and any other brown girl that looks like her.

This is my type:
t9e3GXt.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back