When should you throw in the towel?

DarkTetrad

DarkTetrad

I am above law enforcement
I see a lot of losers on here saying it’s over.

So when is it REALLY over?

When you have no car, no money, no education that certifies you to get a job, no experience, and no one to help you out of your hole, and you’re over 35 or morbidly obese, or have a sexual criminal history against minors.

Until you’re in this situation you still have hope.

If you’re not moneymaxxing IT IS over for you. Money is the first step, you need it to do any form of looksmaxxing especially hormones/drugs and surgeries, and lesser stuff like fashion maxxing. Status maxxing requires money as well. If you’re broke focus on money. If you’re ugly focus on money (if you’re also broke) because money will help you.

Money and Looks are equally as powerful, and both help get the other. Stay strong kings

I have faith in all of you.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel, Dystopian and Deleted member 22354
Never give up, keep grinding.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 22354
you’re over 35
This is the most important point here. Until 30, most people in business will still see you as a child and forgive you for mistakes, forgive you for being lazy, for not having a degree, living by your mom and so on. By the time you're 30, everyone expects you to be in the middle of life

wageslaving is suifuel I need to start a buisness

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
If you don’t have your shit together at 25 MAXIMUM it’s over.

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
I see a lot of losers on here saying it’s over.

So when is it REALLY over?

When you have no car, no money, no education that certifies you to get a job, no experience, and no one to help you out of your hole, and you’re over 35 or morbidly obese, or have a sexual criminal history against minors.

Until you’re in this situation you still have hope.

If you’re not moneymaxxing IT IS over for you. Money is the first step, you need it to do any form of looksmaxxing especially hormones/drugs and surgeries, and lesser stuff like fashion maxxing. Status maxxing requires money as well. If you’re broke focus on money. If you’re ugly focus on money (if you’re also broke) because money will help you.

Money and Looks are equally as powerful, and both help get the other. Stay strong kings

I have faith in all of you.
Now.

It’s over for you brother. It’s over for you

If you don’t have your shit together at 25 MAXIMUM it’s over.
Man fuck outta here having a well established career by 25 is the earliest you can do it. Earliest you can finish schooling and go job hunting after getting a real education or license is 23. You’re a retard

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro
Man fuck outta here having a well established career by 25 is the earliest you can do it. Earliest you can finish schooling and go job hunting after getting a real education or license is 23. You’re a retard
Exactly. If you can’t sort your life out early on you’re too mentally stunted, lethargic or unlucky to have a fulfilling life

This is the most important point here. Until 30, most people in business will still see you as a child and forgive you for mistakes, forgive you for being lazy, for not having a degree, living by your mom and so on. By the time you're 30, everyone expects you to be in the middle of life

Exactly. I believe the clock strikes midnight for a man is if he reaches 30 and is nowhere near close to the realization that without a career he’s nothing. If he’s still chasing bitches instead of careermaxxing he should suicide at that age.

With a career you can be a looksmaxxed, family man, cuck, slayer, betabux, roidcel pump and dumper whatever you want. Without a career your duck wandering aimlessly about.

I don’t get how losers here don’t understand this. Even niggers understand this their rap are 50% big booty hoes 50% money, with extra emphasis on loyalty to the money.

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Exactly. If you can’t sort your life out early on you’re too mentally stunted, lethargic or unlucky to have a fulfilling life
Explain why I’m en route to being a millionaire even though I got my career started at 26?