When someone tells you you’re shy yet they ignore you when you tend to talk

Jamaldickjavontus

Jamaldickjavontus

💰💵
I always getting told I’m a gentle giant or I’m shy guy or quiet guy yet every time I speak up nobody fucking listens or ignores me when I say a joke it gets repeated.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, cannotbeasked, watah and 4 others
same but I’m a gentle midget

• JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, Gaygymmaxx, Jamaldickjavontus and 1 other person
I always getting told I’m a gentle giant or I’m shy guy or quiet guy yet every time I speak up nobody fucking listens or ignores me when I say a joke it gets repeated.
Happens to me tbh.

Lots of people are utter shit to be around. I completely cut those fuckers from my life.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
you worry too much. It sounds like you're stuck in your head rather than focused on other people's dialogue.

you worry too much. It sounds like you're stuck in your head rather than focused on other people's dialogue.
I’m observant asf and I notice things most people don’t so from what I noticed most people don’t acknowledge what I say I’m invisible and usually only talked to when I’m the last resort or wanted for something

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked and darkness97
Happens to me tbh.

Lots of people are utter shit to be around. I completely cut those fuckers from my life.
Right I’m always surrounded by sports players like that,feel like quitting

• So Sad
Reactions: Imretarded?
I’m observant asf and I notice things most people don’t so from what I noticed most people don’t acknowledge what I say I’m invisible and usually only talked to when I’m the last resort or wanted for something
it is as i thought. it's good to be observant but it's like you're watching life as a movie rather than living it. i would just try to focus more on the present and making people laugh.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
it is as i thought. it's good to be observant but it's like you're watching life as a movie rather than living it. i would just try to focus more on the present and making people laugh.
Encouraging words of wisdom