When THE FUCK did Asians get so tall?

D

Deleted member 20399

Ugliest man alive
I’m talking about East Asians specifically. I just got brutally mogged by one who must’ve been around 6’4 (I’m 5’11) while I was leaving the gym. This is not an uncommon occurrence when I’m at the gym as lots of East Asian guys there are my height or taller. I also have a Chinese friend who’s only slightly shorter than me despite his parents being significantly shorter than mine.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm, Hero of the Imperium, Lmao and 7 others
They aren't

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather, ReadBooksEveryday, Lmao and 8 others
Bing mogging

Impossible

The Indians here told me they all are subhuman

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: horizontallytall, kuroro, Almost Chadlite and 16 others
suicidefuel for @Tinydragon98

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
when wmaf sex acts of the previous generation produced these white genes offsprings

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
HGH is very popular in china. theyre blackpilled on height

• +1
Reactions: STEVE GAMING, Hero of the Imperium, Lmao and 3 others
I’m talking about East Asians specifically. I just got brutally mogged by one who must’ve been around 6’4 (I’m 5’11) while I was leaving the gym. This is not an uncommon occurrence when I’m at the gym as lots of East Asian guys there are my height or taller. I also have a Chinese friend who’s only slightly shorter than me despite his parents being significantly shorter than mine.
Can confirm. Zoom zooms in my asian shithole on average are 6'2.

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Lies. That would be a world phenomenon. You know how tall 6ft2 is?
Idk, seems nothing special. I'm 6'0 and I'm at the bottom 10% in height. Even oldcels are tall.

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, gymmaxedhorse and Deleted member
They aren't
Hey curry the zoomer generation of developed east asian countries is 5'10 average height now with males. This doesn't apply to the island dwarfs in japan sadly. But the majority of east asian men live in China of course. The northern Chinese zoomers are tall af. East asians unfairly get lumped into the shortcel stereotype when they are actually average height globally. Taller than middleeast, curryland, SEA, and the majority of south American and African countries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, Hero of the Imperium, Magical Apple and 1 other person
The second/third gen asians are eating western diets so naturally they're getting as big as white people. Older asian people are small because of shit nutrition from just eating rice all day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997 and Cheesyrumble
The second/third gen asians are eating western diets so naturally they're getting as big as white people. Older asian people are small because of shit nutrition from just eating rice all day
White people weren't taller than any other race 200 years ago. Look up average heights. Nutrition and development will boost the height over generations. Europe got a headstart. But it's a different story when it comes to bone structure tho.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997
nutrition, retards. they're catching up just now to industrial output thus the mass caloric food production

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and datboijj
Hey curry the zoomer generation of developed east asian countries is 5'10 average height now with males. This doesn't apply to the island dwarfs in japan sadly. But the majority of east asian men live in China of course. The northern Chinese zoomers are tall af. East asians unfairly get lumped into the shortcel stereotype when they are actually average height globally. Taller than middleeast, curryland, SEA, and the majority of south American and African countries
Yeah African nations are midget tier due to poverty, I mean accounting for wealth they are taller than Latinos, SEA and South Asian countries despite being even poorer.

East Asians are not short though I have Said this so many times. It’s due to in the past they used to be short when accounted for wealth but now they are rich they’d re tall.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and datboijj
LOL Tamils and other Dravs raised in a Western/developed country are taller than gooks on average 😂😂😂
Singapore Average height

This is data straight from the Singapore Army for their young soldiers lol cope harder

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, subhuman to mtn, Cheesyrumble and 1 other person
From my experience 90% of asians are short but the other 10% are tall af. They're rarely at an in-between height like 5'10"

• +1
Reactions: STEVE GAMING and Deleted member 20618
suicidefuel for @Tinydragon98
true dude east asians have always been taller than the inferior nigger slave filipinos. I hope Japan conquers the ohilippines again and exterminates all nigger filipinos in there

Idk, seems nothing special. I'm 6'0 and I'm at the bottom 10% in height. Even oldcels are tall.
so much this. there are a few old men at the gym that height mog me to oblivion

This is the only video u can post is asking people from Utah. They dont even think of currys when the question is asked
everybody has heard "le curries" lmao cope harder cuz you know ur bottom of the barrel:feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19997 and Cheesyrumble
everybody has heard "le curries" lmao cope harder cuz you know ur bottom of the barrel:feelshaha:
Theres hundreds of videos for white, black, latino and east/sea. But zero of them ever say Curries are there type. The only ones who say that are Curries themselves.

Girls mean east asian when they say "Asian"

Curries NEVER show up in these videos. Just the amount of people agreeing with these videos outweighs 3 redneck white girls from Utah.

Been noticing this as well. They often have some white blood but pass Asian though. Combination of higher protein cal surplus western diet & economic success which allowed them more sexual selection for height.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: STEVE GAMING and Cheesyrumble
Been noticing this as well. They often have some white blood but pass Asian though. Combination of higher protein cal surplus western diet & economic success which allowed them more sexual selection for height.
There isn't "white blood" lmao. 98% of east asians are asian only not mixed with anything at all

I will say Curries have made it when they are being worn on the feet of zoomer girls. Also look at her username

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
true dude east asians have always been taller than the inferior nigger slave filipinos. I hope Japan conquers the ohilippines again and exterminates all nigger filipinos in there
japanese are short too.

The world keeps getting taller while I shrink

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 19997 and Deleted member 20618
They are taller for sure than before

White people weren't taller than any other race 200 years ago. Look up average heights. Nutrition and development will boost the height over generations. Europe got a headstart. But it's a different story when it comes to bone structure tho.
what?? european hunter gatherer was 6ft average