When u get to uni what are some essential shit u need to do?

Reformed

Reformed

ALL FOIDS ACT THE SAME / still on test e
All people are saying atm is go to as many parties and social gatherings as possible. Sure, but is there anything else u gotta do to not fail completely at ur social life?

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Not a single fucking molecule son.

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, fuxkdakikez, pig_face and 1 other person
All people are saying atm is go to as many parties and social gatherings as possible. Sure, but is there anything else u gotta do to not fail completely at ur social life?
Do drugs

sororities or whatever

Nigga ur 6’5 type shit innit every man will be pissed off at u and every girl will love u

If ur 6’5 at uni u won in every party u can cuck niggas without them even fighting back type shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, ascension and Reformed
  • +1
Reactions: Reformed
Nigga ur 6’5 type shit innit every man will be pissed off at u and every girl will love u

If ur 6’5 at uni u won in every party u can cuck niggas without them even fighting back type shit
"Low" 6'5 after OHP at 2 am* @ascension

• JFL
Reactions: ascension

Bro this is so real. I legit have guys pull girls away from me

I would go US but can’t afford it
Germans don't like people that don'T speak german much.

So your social circle will be other internation students aka 90% curries

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Patient A and Reformed
shower everyday.
iron your cloth.
have perfume all the time.
get haircut every week and trims every 4 days.
wear at least 4 different outfits in a month.

Wait fr? I’m so finished

@Iasacrko is this true

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko

Wait actually I’m going to a ‘British’ uni in Germany. So I’m fine like the people there will all speak English primary so I’m good nvm.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Make friends first day or come with yours, join clubs

I’m a freshman.

Nt maxx asap and be ltn minimum.

Nt is law in uni, alongside jaw/height/eye

• +1

IMG 0576

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1
Based on the mistakes I made:
  1. Understand that friend groups mostly form within about 3 months after uni begins, and it becomes harder and harder to make new friends after that. It makes you look like a loner and non-NT if you're still trying to make friends or posting "hey, anyone want to..." messages in the student group chat after 3 months, and you'll start getting ignored. It's like forging, the metal starts off melted and malleable but becomes colder and more rigid as time passes, until it's completely unchangeable. You have 3 months to find your friend group from within your immediate uni environment.
    You can (and should) make friends through extracurricular stuff like sports, hobbies, people you meet when out or at parties etc., and the timeline for that is a bit more relaxed. But it's also different, your core group will most likely come from those you go to classes with as close friendships are formed through shared struggle, experiences and everyday proximity and shared environments. It's unlikely you'll be as close to the guys outside of uni as those you can have "dude fucking professor [x] is so annoying", "dude I'm so fucked with that assignment", "did you see that girl in the lecture"-type convos with.
  2. Be very careful with the friends you make. After hs, this is the most defining period in your life as far as your social life goes. Along with hs this is where you make the friend circle you will have for the rest of your 20s, with very few possible exceptions. These are the people you will go to festivals, trips, Ibiza etc. with in your mid-20s. See who are the most NT people, those who like to party, go out, meet girls, have female friends etc. and become friends with them. Avoid weirdos, stoners, nerds etc.
  3. You attract what you are. You need to be like those people in order to be accepted by them so self-improve, NTmaxx etc. before uni accordingly. Fraud your pre-uni life if you have to because the difference between someone who had a good time in hs and someone who didn't is already noticeable by uni, and it will make you look non-NT if people get the impression you didn't have a normal social life or friend group before uni, alienating them.
  4. If there's some events committee, student organization or whatever join it. It's a statusmaxx, puts you in the know when it comes to parties and events, allows you to meet people and prepares you for a statusmaxxed networkmaxxed adult life.
  5. If it's that kind of uni, obviously 100% join a frat.
  6. DO NOT become a stoner.
  7. Live as if you're gonna die when uni ends. You will never have another period like this in your life.
  8. But at the same time, take your education seriously. Not doing well in uni will affect you psychologically and hinder your socialmaxxing. Partying and having fun feels way better when you feel like you've earned it and have achievements/victories in life, and it's important for your future.
  9. Speaking of which, your career has already started in uni. You should already be doing things you can add to your CV while there. Network, see if there's any projects, workshops or stuff like that organized by your uni, trips, networking events, whatever. Understand and become part of the ecosystem uni offers you.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro and Reformed
It's all luck

Based on the mistakes I made:
  1. Understand that friend groups mostly form within about 3 months after uni begins, and it becomes harder and harder to make new friends after that. It makes you look like a loner and non-NT if you're still trying to make friends or posting "hey, anyone want to..." messages in the student group chat after 3 months, and you'll start getting ignored. It's like forging, the metal starts off melted and malleable but becomes colder and more rigid as time passes, until it's completely unchangeable. You have 3 months to find your friend group from within your immediate uni environment.
    You can (and should) make friends through extacuricular stuff like sports, hobbies, people you meet when out or at parties etc., and the timeline for that is a bit more relaxed. But it's also different, your core group will most likely come from those you go to classes with as close friendships are formed through shared struggle, experiences and everyday proximity and shared environments. It's unlikely you'll be as close to the guys outside of uni as those you can have "dude fucking professor [x] is so annoying", "dude I'm so fucked with that assignment", "did you see that girl in the lecture"-type convos with.
  2. Be very careful with the friends you make. After hs, this is the most defining period in your life as far as your social life goes. After hs this is where you make the friend circle you will have for the rest of your 20s, with very few possible exceptions. These are the people you will go to festivals, trips, Ibiza etc. with in your mid-20s. See who are the most NT people, those who like to party, go out, meet girls, have female friends etc. and become friends with them. Avoid weirdos, stoners, nerds etc.
  3. You attract what you are. You need to be like those people in order to be accepted by them so self-improve, NTmaxx etc. before uni accordingly. Fraud your pre-uni life if you have to because the difference between someone who had a good time in hs and someone who didn't is already noticeable by uni, and it will make you look non-NT if people get the impression you didn't have a normal socia life or friend group before uni.
  4. If there's some events committee, student organization or whatever join it. It's a statusmaxx, puts you in the know when it comes to parties and events, allows you to meet people and prepares you for a statusmaxxed networkmaxxed adult life.
  5. If if it's that kind of uni, obviously 100% join a frat.
  6. DO NOT become a stoner.
  7. Live as if you're gonna die when uni ends. You will never have another period like this in your life.
  8. But at the same time, take your education seriously. Not doing well in uni will affect you psychologically and hinder your socialmaxxing. Partying and having fun feels way better when you feel like you've earned it, and it's important for your future.
  9. Speaking of whic, your carreer has already started in uni. You should already be doing things you can add to your CV while there. Network, see if there's any projects, workshops or stuff like that organized by your uni, trips, networking events, whatever. Understand and become part of the ecosystem uni offers you.
Holy shit thank you so much. This will help a lot mirin effort

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
ATTENTION SUBHUMANS, DO NOT GO TO UNI!! YOU WILL REGRET IT. UNI IS CHAD ONLY, JUST LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE IS.

Did u do well?
No, I just arrived in the city.

I have to nt maxx and leanmaxx as well bc I had no slays yet after 1 month.

Had many ioi’s tho (cope)

• Hmm...
ATTENTION SUBHUMANS, DO NOT GO TO UNI!! YOU WILL REGRET IT. UNI IS CHAD ONLY, JUST LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE IS.
Shit advice. Normies from what I hear do fine jfl

It’s very true tbh still nowadays sometimes I speak English randomly but guy’s just think I’m narcissistic or cocky because of my accent

I remember 4 years ago when I didn’t speak German men would never wanna talk to me I did have some female friends that were curious about my life and I’d speak with them in English

But if u go around Germany speaking other languages ppl will not like u

• +1
It’s very true tbh still nowadays sometimes I speak English randomly but guy’s just think I’m narcissistic or cocky because of my accent

I remember 4 years ago when I didn’t speak German men would never wanna talk to me I did have some female friends that were curious about my life and I’d speak with them in English

But if u go around Germany speaking other languages ppl will not like u
Fuck. I am white blue eyes tho so I should fit in pheno wise at least

Fuck. I am white blue eyes tho so I should fit in pheno wise at least
If ur attractive girls will speak English to u

Guys will be mad at a 6’5 nigga either way

yeah don't listen to incel rotter crap, unless you're borderline truecel you just need to be NT