When u send ur beloved innocent ahh daughter to college

TGUN.

TGUN.

but inside doesn’t matter
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
18,117
Reputation
33,899
Imagine spending 18 years loving ur daughter just for her to be a slut like this

Holy fuck I feel so sorry for the dad and her brother

I would fucking personally kill and torture my sister if she ever did some bullshit like this nigga

IMG 1716
 
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: burnerzz7, jimil, azeras77 and 18 others
@IronMike will love this
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: burnerzz7, Gen1leman, IronMike and 5 others
I would never ever Talk to her again
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman, shedontluv-U, Nocturnal and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman, Jgns, Nocturnal and 3 others
Imagine spending 18 years loving ur daughter just for her to be a slut like this

Holy fuck I feel so sorry for the dad and her brother

I would fucking personally kill and torture my sister if she ever did one bullshit like this nigga

View attachment 5705524
Fully agree

but the girl in the pic is hawttt :sneaky:
 
  • +1
Reactions: burnerzz7, Gen1leman, TGUN. and 4 others
Son over daughter anyday
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman, Jgns, walnut456 and 5 others
shi jelly tho
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jgns, V3xo, levisko and 2 others
Imagine spending 18 years loving ur daughter just for her to be a slut like this

Holy fuck I feel so sorry for the dad and her brother

I would fucking personally kill and torture my sister if she ever did some bullshit like this nigga

View attachment 5705524
but that ass tho
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gen1leman, Jgns, V3xo and 3 others
Disgusting
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman and TGUN.
Imagine spending 18 years loving ur daughter just for her to be a slut like this

Holy fuck I feel so sorry for the dad and her brother

I would fucking personally kill and torture my sister if she ever did some bullshit like this nigga

View attachment 5705524
Whores like that get railed in somewhere like fucking ASU quite a lot
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman and TGUN.
Nah this is actually bad
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman and TGUN.
this is your prize for ascending btw
Heero laugh
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman and IronMike
Fully agree

but the girl in the pic is hawttt :sneaky:
She's got goddess genetics too that most fridge, stick-legs gym slags would take serious work for gaining.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman and V3xo
Imagine spending 18 years loving ur daughter just for her to be a slut like this

Holy fuck I feel so sorry for the dad and her brother

I would fucking personally kill and torture my sister if she ever did some bullshit like this nigga

View attachment 5705524
ive seen that pic before isnt it ai? But yeah modern men, espc white men are super fucking cucks. Idk how shit like this happens jfl
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman and IronMike
Imagine spending 18 years loving ur daughter just for her to be a slut like this

Holy fuck I feel so sorry for the dad and her brother

I would fucking personally kill and torture my sister if she ever did some bullshit like this nigga

View attachment 5705524
shes doing what she wants, no reason to be mad
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman
It's her life and her body, inkwell. She may do with them what she pleases
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman and IronMike
ive seen that pic before isnt it ai? But yeah modern men, espc white men are super fucking cucks. Idk how shit like this happens jfl
nah its real, this happens nightly
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman and Jgns
world cup hydration break
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman
crazy photo
 
  • +1
Reactions: V3xo and Gen1leman
Imagine spending 18 years loving ur daughter just for her to be a slut like this

Holy fuck I feel so sorry for the dad and her brother

I would fucking personally kill and torture my sister if she ever did some bullshit like this nigga

View attachment 5705524
My sister gonna die if she does smth like this
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman
Imagine spending 18 years loving ur daughter just for her to be a slut like this

Holy fuck I feel so sorry for the dad and her brother

I would fucking personally kill and torture my sister if she ever did some bullshit like this nigga

View attachment 5705524
Agree better virgin that this
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns
nah its real, this happens nightly
yeah I remember once this girl I was talking to wanted to sneak me into dick her down in her room at night, which was right next to her dads and older brothers. Like I couldnt believe the gall. Girls these days have 0 shame
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN. and Gen1leman
Imagine spending 18 years loving ur daughter just for her to be a slut like this

Holy fuck I feel so sorry for the dad and her brother

I would fucking personally kill and torture my sister if she ever did some bullshit like this nigga

View attachment 5705524
Hoping u would do the same to the sluts in ur uni once u join brah
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.
yeah I remember once this girl I was talking to wanted to sneak me into dick her down in her room at night, which was right next to her dads and older brothers. Like I couldnt believe the gall. Girls these days have 0 shame
Did u ?
 

Similar threads

_MVP_
Replies
1
Views
11
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
6
Replies
4
Views
27
ICXCLuvr
ICXCLuvr
Zenis
Replies
47
Views
223
Lefty Rankin
Lefty Rankin
Heartache
Replies
7
Views
96
hate
hate
pexy
Replies
3
Views
20
pexy
pexy

Users who are viewing this thread

  • IdkManav_
  • YungAscender
Back
Top