when u stop growing?

Atakan

Atakan

softmaxxer (copemaxxer)
i know it's different for everyone google said ur growth thingys officially close with 20 is that true or cope

(since looksmaxxers and PSL gods know it better than any doctor could)

it did tho. nobody looks from what i did to now by just getting depression and sleep deprived
damn boi u down down
you don't look bad man, just SMV maxx, grow a beard, change that haircut and get rhino if you got the money

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
damn boi u down down
you don't look bad man, just SMV maxx, grow a beard, change that haircut and get rhino if you got the money
lmao, but i’ll never ever have the same face i did which was maybe high mtn. I can’t ever get back to that level again. I want to die man.

lmao, but i’ll never ever have the same face i did which was maybe high mtn. I can’t ever get back to that level again. I want to die man.
bro you're mtn now, you can ascend hard.
you got the bones cuz of the hgh.
Grow long ass hair, grow a stubble and fix eyebrows and you're good
if you're feeling goofy get rhino
it's far from over nigga

Coping is law

X-ray is fucking scary imagine it says ur shit is locked no mo growing for u
then why tf are you asking when do you stop growing niggah :lul:
Just facking go for it mah nigguh

then why tf are you asking when do you stop growing niggah :lul:
Just facking go for it mah nigguh
i wanted yall to help with my cope like blind leading the blind yk so i can feel better abt it

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs
bro you're mtn now, you can ascend hard.
you got the bones cuz of the hgh.
Grow long ass hair, grow a stubble and fix eyebrows and you're good
if you're feeling goofy get rhino
it's far from over nigga
i plan to surgery max so hard. Is it not over yet? Please tell me it’s not over. I know I descended hard but i’m trying to keep living after this mistake

i plan to surgery max so hard. Is it not over yet? Please tell me it’s not over. I know I descended hard but i’m trying to keep living after this mistake
maybe my opinion doesn't matter but by just looking at you i can tell it's not over for u. it's only some slight changes that can get you back to pretty boy girlfriend stealer

i wanted yall to help with my cope like blind leading the blind yk so i can feel better abt it
Go for it but hgh treatment lasts long, I’ve been taking hgh for like 2 months

it's def not over bro stop feeling sorry for this shit lmao
your bones even ascended, just your nose got a bit fucked which is easily fixable with rhino
you have a good base to ascend rn

You will never grow again

• +1
Reactions: silencio
Go for it but hgh treatment lasts long, I’ve been taking hgh for like 2 months
im gonna buy Vitamin D3 50000I.U. and K2 with 45000 i'm gonna take it weakly once and then i'm gonna start with Magnesium pills also like 2 daily and for calcium (i don't wanna buy pills for that) i'll just drink 10cups of milk daily getting me to 1200calcium calorie wise it ain't that bad too i hope it works and im gonna go for sprints at night fast 3 days for HGH boosting and so on everything u can do naturally basically

i meant it in a not gay way you retarded ass faggot go hangurself
You’re just a retarded narcy greycel like every other. I pray on mfs like you on your downfall everyday cause you cunts ruined this fucking forum

You’re just a retarded narcy greycel like every other. I pray on mfs like you on your downfall everyday cause you cunts ruined this fucking forum
how am i narcy??????? nigga you don't know how much looksmaxxing fucked me up stfu

hey btw sprints and sbit don’t work because IGF1 makes you grow. The only way to naturally do it is mk677 and eat hella good food and protein.
Does injecting IGF-1 cause the same abnormalities that you experienced?

hey btw sprints and sbit don’t work because IGF1 makes you grow. The only way to naturally do it is mk677 and eat hella good food and protein.
mk677 illegal in germany cant take

I stopped growing at 15. I am glad for that because I started to sleep later, at 1-3 a.m. after turning 16. That would have negatively impacted my growth if I hadn't reached my maximum height already

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
i know it's different for everyone google said ur growth thingys officially close with 20 is that true or cope

(since looksmaxxers and PSL gods know it better than any doctor could)
very heavily dependant on genetics

age is just a number . what matters more is tanner stage and growth history (like gorwth in past year)
How much would you say I am going to grow when

I am 15 and 11 months
188.5cm
the last year and 5 months I grew 10cm

i was 5’10 at 16.5 and 6’0 at 17 and was the same tanner stage