when ure a kid u enjoy anything

wollet2

wollet2

Kraken
ive watched so much stuff that is considered garbage that i enjoyed when i was a kid

thats why i dont take ppl reviews on films seriously when they said they watched it as a kid, also i know its gonna be some boomer overated film like the thing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
the thing is a masterpiece

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
i finished it in like 5 tries kept falling asleep i was so sleepy
thats because of dopamine resistance...
try studying for an hour and a half beforehand and watch it again
its impossible to be bored of the movie under normal circumstances

• Hmm...
Reactions: wollet2
the thing is a masterpiece
i dont like any carpenters films. i watched They Live as a kid and i remember rly enjoying it and even finding it scary but if i had first time watched it now id prolly dislike that too

ive watched so much stuff that is considered garbage that i enjoyed when i was a kid

thats why i dont take ppl reviews on films seriously when they said they watched it as a kid, also i know its gonna be some boomer overated film like the thing
problem is people look at everything through some hyper critical lense, instead of letting it be what it is. they'll analyze a gag show like they do an emmy award winning show.

• Hmm...
problem is people look at everything through some hyper critical lense, instead of letting it be what it is. they'll analyze a gag show like they do an emmy award winning show.
im aware of this and its not that

i wanna watch some good seasonal films this holiday season. like Halloween town and home alone.

• So Sad