When was the last day you watched cartoons?

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Joined
May 5, 2019
Posts
41,632
Reputation
106,235
Seriously, how old were you and how did it happen? Did you just 'mature'? I stopped at around 14 with Adventure Time and Regular Show
 
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 2486
April 5th 1998 at 2:05pm FBI
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 4563
Two thousand and I don't know
 
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
2019 I think.
 
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
I've watched Rick and Morty last year
 
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
I still watch cartoons tbh
 
  • Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 3328
I watched hentai a few days ago. Does that count?
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444
1590273680555
 
  • +1
Reactions: StacyAttractant
Pink panther, the bald guy made me cage
I mean technically i still watch some episodes from the old Tom and Jerry jfl
I mostly meant what was the last cartoon that you invented time in for its story, like Adventure Time for instance
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 3702
I mean technically i still watch some episodes from the old Tom and Jerry jfl
I mostly meant what was the last cartoon that you invented time in for its story, like Adventure Time for instance
I watch cartoons to remember my childhood and adventure times is a masterpiece, the universe is very cool
 
  • Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444
1590273908563
 
  • +1
Reactions: StacyAttractant
Like yesterday. I still watch cartoons, but usually the ones from my childhood and adult ones.
 

Similar threads

ReccesedSlavic
Replies
15
Views
74
tansel
tansel
peptidehater22
Replies
14
Views
90
hyporoxin
hyporoxin
jp212
Replies
25
Views
83
jp212
jp212
Surfsup
Replies
21
Views
119
BraveCake
BraveCake
KubiXX
Replies
7
Views
110
incomplete
incomplete

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top