When was the last time you cried

ReccesedSlavic

ReccesedSlavic

Ltn
Joined
Feb 1, 2026
Posts
3,639
Reputation
3,942
i cried a month ago for a couple minutes because I lost my last remaining pride
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: tansel and ragingmanlet
i think december 2025

maybe earlier i honestly can’t remember

wdym u lost ur pride
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ragingmanlet, Joeseminate and ReccesedSlavic
i think december 2025

maybe earlier i honestly can’t remember

wdym u lost ur pride
Why’d you cry? I lost my pride when all my life plans turned upside down and I lost everything
 
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ragingmanlet and tansel
Why’d you cry?
my best friend & i got into a big fight

it was mainly me overreacting

endes up feeling so hurt i unadded her

& losing ur best friend of many years in the span of 20 minutes just caused me to cry lmao

idk what i was thinking

I lost my pride when all my life plans turned upside down and I lost everything
can you explain more lol
 
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ragingmanlet, Joeseminate and ReccesedSlavic
my best friend & i got into a big fight

it was mainly me overreacting

endes up feeling so hurt i unadded her

& losing ur best friend of many years in the span of 20 minutes just caused me to cry lmao

idk what i was thinking


can you explain more lol
Is she gone forever? And I can explain what I’m meant by losing everything well I was with a girl for a number of months I thought we had something but she ended up leaving me after I went broke I thought we would get married and all these things but all I ended up getting was regret and depression
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: tansel and ragingmanlet
my best friend & i got into a big fight

it was mainly me overreacting

endes up feeling so hurt i unadded her

& losing ur best friend of many years in the span of 20 minutes just caused me to cry lmao

idk what i was thinking


can you explain more lol
end ur life if u have a girl best friend bro
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ragingmanlet and ReccesedSlavic
yeah man i remember lol the asian girl


i unadded her & we haven’t talked since, it’s been almost 10 months now
You should message her
 
  • +1
Reactions: tansel
when i freshman i realize that my parents is divorced since i was 13 n the fact tha ima diff than erryone else cuz i never received a love that i should get n the hole inside my heart growing bigger n thats makes me cry, maybe if my parents chose to not married at all it will be the greatest thing they ever did to me
 
  • +1
Reactions: ReccesedSlavic
You should message her
yeah lol let me message her after 10 months saying sorry

that would be super awkward, i just can’t do it

& even if i did it wouldn’t ever be the same as before, i just have to move on

it was part of the reason i joined org in march, losing her made me super depressed & i needed to distract myself

if it wasn’t for that happening i would’ve gotten my surgeries & have never joined the forum
 
  • +1
Reactions: ReccesedSlavic
yeah lol let me message her after 10 months saying sorry

that would be super awkward, i just can’t do it

& even if i did it wouldn’t ever be the same as before, i just have to move on

it was part of the reason i joined org in march, losing her made me super depressed & i needed to distract myself

if it wasn’t for that happening i would’ve gotten my surgeries & have never joined the forum
Interesting I hope you find your person.
 
  • +1
Reactions: tansel

Similar threads

peptidehater22
Replies
14
Views
89
hyporoxin
hyporoxin
jp212
Replies
25
Views
72
jp212
jp212
Surfsup
Replies
21
Views
119
BraveCake
BraveCake
KubiXX
Replies
7
Views
110
incomplete
incomplete
shandingo
Replies
8
Views
72
shandingo
shandingo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top