When was the last time you talked to a woman?

D

Deleted member 24444

Invisible to women
Joined
Dec 4, 2022
Posts
17,342
Reputation
28,261
I see a lot of guys larping "muh I'm subhuman" while they don't leave their basement and they talk to girls once a year
 
  • JFL
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member 21766
I see a lot of guys larping "muh I'm subhuman" while they don't leave their basement and they talk to girls once a year

On a daily basis in my job. LOL In private on a weekly basis to wifes of friends etc.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
On a daily basis in my job. LOL In private on a weekly basis to wifes of friends etc.
Seems like true because only 2,5k posts in almost 5 years
 
Like 4 months
 
Mid December tbh
 
10 minutes ago.

//zerotohero
 
Like an hour ago
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Yesterday at my job, it's easy for me to talk to non prime women but as soon as an average girl anywhere from 18-22 shows up I become high inhib
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
A couple of months ago at least i think, i go outside btw.
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
When I was 19, so 5 years ago
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Like a month ago fuck
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
New Year’s Eve party, so a while now. But I’ve been more focussed on looksmaxxing then before so I’m not too worried about that stuff rn
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Almost a week ago now.
 
Do cashiers count? If not probably two months.
 
:( Not even relatives
 
7 years ago
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24444

Similar threads

ReccesedSlavic
Replies
15
Views
65
tansel
tansel
peptidehater22
Replies
14
Views
89
hyporoxin
hyporoxin
jp212
Replies
25
Views
76
jp212
jp212
Surfsup
Replies
21
Views
119
BraveCake
BraveCake
KubiXX
Replies
7
Views
110
incomplete
incomplete

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top