When what you say online comes back to haunt you

Jmpace52

Jmpace52

Gold
Just a protip, you shouldn't throw stones if you live in a glass house.

The newly released text message exchange between Wayne Treacy and Josie Lou Ratley shows the intense war of words in the hours before Treacy beat Ratley within an inch of her life outside her Deerfield Beach Middle School.

A portion of the text messages, obtained by NBC Miami, shows the heated, expletive-filled words that allegedly fueled the brutal March 17 attack that put Ratley in intensive care and Treacy behind bars.

The messages span a period of approximately 40 minutes, beginning with the two, both 15, discussing Treacy's interest in Ratley's 13-year-old friend, Kayla Manson.

"Kayla dont want 2 talk 2 u," Ratley tells Treacy.

"F--- you. She does," Treacy replies.

"Lol rapest," Ratley replies. "Y do you like lil girls?"

"Why are you trying to get urself killed?" Treacy asks Ratley. "Your ass is getting f---ed up. Wait for it. I will find you, I will mess you up. You will regret crossing me."

The exchange continues between the teens, who didn't know each other well and had apparently never met face-to-face. Treacy makes a comment about Ratley's father abusing her, and Ratley replies that her father is dead (he's not dead, and has never been accused of abusing her). When Treacy says he doesn't care, Ratley replies with the message that enrages Treacy.

"Stop txtn mi phone rapest n if u dont care jus stop tryin me k. N jus go vist ur dead brother," she writes.

Treacy, whose brother committed suicide last year, replies in all caps: "UR F---ING DEAD! I SWEAR TO GOD I'M GONNA KILL YOU! I'LL F---ING FIND YOU! YOUR ASS IS COLD, DEAD MEAT MOTHERF---ER!"

Ratley, not taking the threat seriously, replies: "K. u make me giggle."

"Watch how much you laugh when I strangle the life outta you!!" Treacy replies. "You're f---ed. You said the wrong thing to the worst person."

In a tape of his police interrogation released Thursday, Treacy told Broward Sheriff's Office detectives that Ratley's text about his brother set him off into an uncontrollable rage.

"I just remember she said something about my dead brother, and that really set me off," Treacy told the detective. "I remember it was just one thing that really angered me and usually when I get angry it just goes away because I can just vent and stuff, but I don't know. I couldn't get the feeling to subside."

Later in the text exchange, Ratley calls Treacy a hypocrite for getting upset about her comment about his brother, after his comment about her father.

"I didnt know ur father was dead, u knowingly took a shot at my deceased brother. Today, you die, Slut," he wrote.

"I am not diein n if i do not from u," Ratley writes. "U dont no who ur even talkin 2 do u?"

"I'll find you. You're gonna die," Treacy warns.

Hours later, Treacy showed up at the school, bent on revenge. After allegedly asking Manson to help him identify Ratley, Treacy attacked her, kicking her head repeatedly with his steel-toed boots.

Treacy sent text messages to a friend after the attack, explaining what had happened. "I just tried to kill sum1. Im going to prison," he wrote.

Ratley suffered severe brain damage in the attack and spent over 40 days at the pediatric intensive care unit at Broward General Medical Center. She was moved to a rehabilitation center last month and her family said she'll be going home in the coming days.

Treacy was arrested and has been charged with attempted murder. He's in jail awaiting trial. Manson was also charged as an accessory for pointing Ratley out to Treacy.

Treacy's lawyer, Russell Williams, released the text message exchange which he said was obtained from the g-mail account of Manson.

Williams, who said Treacy been seeing a psychologist in jail, said he wanted people to see as much of the full picture of what happened as possible.

Smh when will whores ever learn? If you talk shit to somebody online you don't know is one thing, but if it's somebody who you do know, maybe it's not a good idea to falsely accuse them of being pedophile rapists and making fun of their dead relatives they so missed. I don't know. Maybe we should pass "start shit, get hit" laws or something.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
incel ramblings

keep writing op-eds buddy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, DivineBeing and Jmpace52
Are you dyslexic or something?
be careful bro, someone's gonna come to ur house and try to kill you for making fun of dyslexic people :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
in all seriousness tho, saying stuff like this when your idenitity is public is pretty fucking retarded ngl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath