When will indians get fetishized? Even asians are

We got to think of a niche that Indians can fill

Thanks to kpopmaxing even asians have some appeal now
White is gigahalo everywhere anytime
black = bbc halo

arab: moroccan bad boy halo:feelsgood:

When will indians have a taste of higher smv?:feelshah:

The day they act cool and sexually attractive. For now, they just come as really creepy. Also: They REALLY need to lower their voices. Like, conciously lower their pitch a few octaves. I have no idea why they talk like that but it needs to stop, no woman wants a man who sounds like a 70 year old chain-smoking grandmother

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14470 and Deleted member 13197
Blackpill that the most attractive have euro traits

I think that (Elliot Roger withstanding), the offspring from the pairing of Asian women and White men (the most desirable apex of dating for each sex respectively) is the future elite ruling class of the world, as people seem to be universal in their assessment that they are more attractive than any other race.

In other words, this is just the next step of evolution.

• +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy
The day they act cool and sexually attractive. For now, they just come as really creepy. Also: They REALLY need to lower their voices. Like, conciously lower their pitch a few octaves. I have no idea why they talk like that but it needs to stop, no woman wants a man who sounds like a 70 year old chain-smoking grandmother
This is correct. Stereotypes always come from some form of truth. When Indians become NT and ascend their T levels as a whole, then their SMV will rise

Abt voice, Western raised Indians seem to have either the most mogger voices or the most cucked voices jfl, it's weird.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14470
I think that (Elliot Roger withstanding), the offspring from the pairing of Asian women and White men (the most desirable apex of dating for each sex respectively) is the future elite ruling class of the world, as people seem to be universal in their assessment that they are more attractive than any other race.

All ER had to do was wait a few years then goddamn

All ER had to do was wait a few years then goddamn

To be fair, I think Elliot Roger was on the bottom of the hafu totem pole in terms of looks, though still much better looking than most I'd say, since he wasn't ugly by any means, just creepy in his demeanour. His father was a sleazy Beta who married an ugly Chinese bar woman and gave birth to a weirdo; I feel like that has less to do with race and far more to do with them both being low-value genetic material, since as anyone in Hawaii or San Francisco or London can tell you, Hafus do really well on the dating market

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14470, Gaia262 and MarstonAlloy
will this thread ever die?

aladinmaxxing is for arabs that dude for instance is from middle east,omar burkan al gala(aladinmaxxing is legit,i saw a video some time ago about people saying he was much less attractive without the scarf on his head)
Aladin was from Delhi sultanate btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4696
when fucking pajeets stop thinking they have a chance with gigastacy and spam her dms with "send bobs and vagane pic"

When I come this forum every time this thread is most popular lol

• +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy

Unless I'm misunderstanding you're saying hapas are the best looking?

I disagree, even pure white mogs hapa

Unless that's not what you're saying

To be fair, I think Elliot Roger was on the bottom of the hafu totem pole in terms of looks, though still much better looking than most I'd say, since he wasn't ugly by any means, just creepy in his demeanour. His father was a sleazy Beta who married an ugly Chinese bar woman and gave birth to a weirdo; I feel like that has less to do with race and far more to do with them both being low-value genetic material, since as anyone in Hawaii or San Francisco or London can tell you, Hafus do really well on the dating market
Elliot Rodger was actually above average looking in general.

Teens these don't even look as good as elliot Rodger yet they're getting laid while Elliot Rodger was just watching them and posting on whatever he was posting on.

He even said it himself he saw many subhuman guys that had hot girls and he questioned it.

He was just a weirdo who was mentally fucked up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14470 and MarstonAlloy
Aladin was from Delhi sultanate btw
can you post example of aladinmaxxed curry?never saw one i can only think of thugmaxx halo in the uk tbh

i don’t think they can get a specific halo but they should at least try to make their culture become respected by others like Latino culture is. Latino culture isn’t haloed but it’s respected
Latin culture is respected because they don’t take shit and they have a huge history of boxing champions for example. Curries are one of the most unathletic races and take shit from everyone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
Latin culture is respected because they don’t take shit and they have a huge history of boxing champions for example. Curries are one of the most unathletic races and take shit from everyone.
Yea, curries are so fucking low T, they’re everyone’s lap dog and to add salt to the wound, they’re unathletic af. But the Indians raised in the US, UK, and Australia are raised on a western diet and workout so they’re a lot better than the mainland Indians. And they adapt to the culture and rebel against their parents so they’re willing to take less shit, there’s still a lot to be improved on here but they’re at least making the rep better

Yea, curries are so fucking low T, they’re everyone’s lap dog and to add salt to the wound, they’re unathletic af. But the Indians raised in the US, UK, and Australia are raised on a western diet and workout so they’re a lot better than the mainland Indians. And they adapt to the culture and rebel against their parents so they’re willing to take less shit, there’s still a lot to be improved on here but they’re at least making the rep better
I’m curry lmao. Most of the curries I know even here in the US are just weak as hell and low T. I did BJJ and some martial arts when I was younger. Even though I’m a 5’8” 130-135 pound skinny manlet I wrestle some of these other Indian motherfuckers 30 pounds more than me and they’re weak as hell. Same with Asians tbh. When I get paired up with Latinos, blacks, and whites it’s so obvious the physical difference.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
I’m curry lmao. Most of the curries I know even here in the US are just weak as hell and low T. I did BJJ and some martial arts when I was younger. Even though I’m a 5’8” 130-135 pound skinny manlet I wrestle some of these other Indian motherfuckers 30 pounds more than me and they’re weak as hell. Same with Asians tbh. When I get paired up with Latinos, blacks, and whites it’s so obvious the physical difference.
Idk then man, I’m Gen Z and the Indians I know are cool asf and a lot of them are popular in school or athletes. I have seen too many of those textbook nerdy pajeets tho, they’re outnumber the normal Indians

• Hmm...
Reactions: BobbyJindalsTwin
Next Tuesday

Unless I'm misunderstanding you're saying hapas are the best looking?

That's not what I'm saying, that's what science :blackpill: is saying:

Averaged face composites, which represent the central tendency of a familiar population of faces, are attractive. If this prototypicality contributes to their appeal, then averaged composites should be more attractive when their component faces come from a familiar, own-race population than when they come from a less familiar, other-race population. We compared the attractiveness of own-race composites, other-race composites, and mixed-race composites (where the component faces were from both races). In experiment 1, Caucasian participants rated own-race composites as more attractive than other-race composites, but only for male faces. However, mixed-race (Caucasian/Japanese) composites were significantly more attractive than own-race composites, particularly for the opposite sex. In experiment 2, Caucasian and Japanese participants living in Australia and Japan, respectively, selected the most attractive face from a continuum with exaggerated Caucasian characteristics at one end and exaggerated Japanese characteristics at the other, with intervening images including a Caucasian averaged composite, a mixed-race averaged composite, and a Japanese averaged composite. The most attractive face was, again, a mixed-race composite, for both Caucasian and Japanese participants. In experiment 3, Caucasian participants rated individual Eurasian faces as significantly more attractive than either Caucasian or Asian faces. Similar results were obtained with composites. Eurasian faces and composites were also rated as healthier than Caucasian or Asian faces and composites, respectively. These results suggest that signs of health may be more important than prototypicality in making average faces attractive.

I've never been one to buy the argument that, just because some racial miscegenation is bad, it must all be intrinsically harmful; I don't think genetics is such a zero-sum game (even if there are clear winners and losers), and indeed, the quality of who you choose to mate with seems just as important as any other variable in determining your children (with Asian/White offspring being considered overwhelmingly to be the best looking).

Interesting question ngl

• +1
Reactions: Callooh_Calais
Bump
Thanks to kpopmaxing even asians have some appeal now
White is gigahalo everywhere anytime
black = bbc halo

arab: moroccan bad boy halo:feelsgood:

When will indians have a taste of higher smv?:feelshah: