When will people understand that the Trump assassination attempt is scripted like everything in this world ?

gigell

gigell

15 year old neet
You guys are complete midwits , the assassination attempt was scripted. Trump isnt your savior he is controlled by kikes same as Biden , controlled by the same kikes. I bet if we ran a numerology analysis we would find something that this is 100% scripted just for Trump to win the election so that Devil can unleash a greater plan. It will be the exact same with Biden or the Jews are trying to replace him with Trump. You guys forget Trump was a great friend of Epstein. But I would still say Biden is worse. The whole world is complete retards.

@Greypiller

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, lemonnz, 8uAte and 8 others
Thanks for the 0 replies , keep being midwits

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: falcon1, thorns and bourgeoizyzz
“That devil” aka Jews , free masons and other evil stuff

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lemonnz, falcon1 and thorns
Schizopost

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and Sub5kang
You guys are complete midwits , the assassination attempt was scripted. Trump isnt your savior he is controlled by kikes same as Biden , controlled by the same kikes. I bet if we ran a numerology analysis we would find something that this is 100% scripted just for Trump to win the election so that Devil can unleash a greater plan. It will be the exact same with Biden or the Jews are trying to replace him with Trump. You guys forget Trump was a great friend of Epstein. But I would still say Biden is worse. The whole world
I mean 1 person died , and his reaction seemed genuine

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns
for sure, I'm sure because of his reaction at the end

• So Sad
stopped reading at "numerology"

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: FutureSlayer, thorns, AutisticGymcel and 1 other person
@Sushifart

• So Sad
That's where I started

Hmm let me run the numbers
Interesting

The behavior or events in a person's life can be calculate day by day

And both trumps and America's birthday, leave them in the same energy on the same day for that shooting

Screenshot 20240714 083521 Calculator
Screenshot 20240714 083340 Calculator

(I have no idea what this means 🤣)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and gigell
Okay I just looked

Joe Biden is literally insane in numerology

20\11 represents insanity and high iq, and High evil potential from ego and dissaociation

He's born in November on the 20th and his life path is 11

That's 3 11s, he is insane and likely to be fed on by the devil I'm not kidding

• +1
  • So Sad
Also Biden is in the same numerolical period on the same day as trump and America wtf
Screenshot 20240714 084503 Calculator

• Woah
  • So Sad
Okay I just looked

Joe Biden is literally insane in numerology

20\11 represents insanity and high iq, and High evil potential from ego and dissaociation

He's born in November on the 20th and his life path is 11

That's 3 11s, he is insane and likely to be fed on by the devil I'm not kidding
But Trump is also evil

• So Sad
Picsart 24 07 14 19 15 26 877

• JFL
  • So Sad
What's his birthday who is this

Psychic shcizos have obvious numbers

Anyone got his name
Brandon Biggs

I also had a dream a few months ago where someone was shot in the ear

• So Sad
Ofc it's just a stunt that everyone will have forgotten in a month.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: gigell, standardcel and thorns
You guys are complete midwits , the assassination attempt was scripted. Trump isnt your savior he is controlled by kikes same as Biden , controlled by the same kikes. I bet if we ran a numerology analysis we would find something that this is 100% scripted just for Trump to win the election so that Devil can unleash a greater plan. It will be the exact same with Biden or the Jews are trying to replace him with Trump. You guys forget Trump was a great friend of Epstein. But I would still say Biden is worse. The whole world is complete retards.

@Greypiller

• +1
  • So Sad

@Greypiller
All Freemasons u will never be famous or have position of fame or power or influence without being a part of them

• +1
  • So Sad
All Freemasons u will never be famous or have position of fame or power or influence without being a part of them
Either sell your soul or be a rotter or a normie

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and falcon1
Either sell your soul or be a rotter or a normie
I remember many witches made a gathering and made a curse to trump and it didn’t effect him because he has pact with demons all of them are satanist they larp as Christian’s but they work with Djinns for fame and power selling ur soul it’s just a another word for black magic

• +1
  • So Sad
Illuminati card game by Steve Jackson’s already show cases the “at any point our snipers can drop u” all part of the plan since 90’s i personally just saw the news today crazy world we live in their isnt no saviour normies don’t know they are satanic groups

• +1
  • So Sad
“That devil” aka Jews , free masons and other evil stuff
I have occultic luciferian friend and he tells me they all part of the same satanic group why do u think black magic only effects is common folks? Because u can’t curse a person with pact with demons that’s Hollywood and famous celebs u never hear them having cursed

• +1
  • So Sad
Unfortunately there many users who are in satanic groups that are created by cia they fell for it to catch extremist there are called Order of 9 angels mostly blackpillers are in jt and I don’t wana drops users who are affiliated with it in this site because they are dangerously and militant

• +1
  • So Sad
Unfortunately there many users who are in satanic groups that are created by cia they fell for it to catch extremist there are called Order of 9 angels mostly blackpillers are in jt and I don’t wana drops users who are affiliated with it in this site because they are dangerously and militant
Damn dude this is a lot of info that I didn’t even know

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and falcon1
They practise black magic, pedophilia, rape all evil acts to satisfy their god “coronzal shugal”

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and standardcel
Damn dude this is a lot of info that I didn’t even know
Incel.is is predominantly full of it they create chaos and pain for their “demon gods”

• +1
  • So Sad
Truth is Ik this is related to
The trump assassination but off topic this site and incel is are created by satanic users who are in a particularly extremist form of satanism who were created by cia to catch extremist they are called O9A (order of 9 angels) also known as temple OV Blood

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, gigell and standardcel
Truth is Ik this is related to
The trump assassination but off topic this site and incel is are created by satanic users who are in a particularly extremist form of satanism who were created by cia to catch extremist they are called O9A (order of 9 angels) also known as temple OV Blood
How do I research more into this

• So Sad
If anyone wants to see their initiation guide book for their members which is full of worst things u can imagine like locking kids in a room and gassing them or father raping his daughter dm me

• +1
  • So Sad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back