When will people understand that the Trump assassination attempt is scripted like everything in this world ?

U guys wana see a member of the group in this site?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: thorns and gigell
@The False Prophet one of many members that are in this site look at his pfp that’s the god they worship “Sgt drill grey 333”
IMG 5177

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and gigell
@The False Prophet one of many members that are in this site look at his pfp that’s the god they worship “Sgt drill grey 333” View attachment 3030544
As u scroll that users messages it’s full of what their groups wants “pain and terror” to satisfy their evil “nexion “ god This who they worship their nexion “god”
IMG 5178
IMG 5179

• +1
Reactions: gigell
Black lodge member unrelated to that disgusting cult 09A. They are pretty notorious in the occult world fucked up shit you should read that false prophets archive link. its a manual for the types of rituals and initiations they do I can go into more detail if u want its sickening I didn't wanna post it in the actual post because I don't want it getting taken down Let me explain what their entry initiation is. they force all the new members to watch a father have sex with his child daughter.

• +1
Black lodge member unrelated to that disgusting cult 09A. They are pretty notorious in the occult world fucked up shit you should read that false prophets archive link. its a manual for the types of rituals and initiations they do I can go into more detail if u want its sickening I didn't wanna post it in the actual post because I don't want it getting taken down Let me explain what their entry initiation is. they force all the new members to watch a father have sex with his child daughter.
https://noctulianbloodcovenant.com/2023/12/18/beast-barracks-archives-drill-sgt-grey-an-analysis/ here is what his pfp was from @The False Prophet

• +1
  • +1
yeah ur so high iq and not just shizo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back