When will y’all get it through your heads?

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
It isn’t over for Indians, Pakistanis, Chinese, Koreans, Japanese, Filipinos, Arabs, and Somalis. It’s not over for short guys, fat guys, bald guys, old guys, narrow-framed guys, wide-hipped guys, thin-necked guys, chin-free guys, and flat-midfaced guys.

It’s not over for any broad group in the male population; it’s over for us and us only. It’s over for you, it’s over for me, and it isn’t over for them.

When will y’all get it through your heads?

95% of men don’t suffer like you do. It’s all a big Gigacope to think that about half of the male population has the problems that you and I do i.e. ≈50% of men struggle to get laid, each of ≈50% of men got inadequate social skills, etc. Thinking lots of guys are like you is comforting, but that’s false. You and the blackpill community are all you got.

I believe that the vast majority of guys can get girlfriends. People say it’s copery, but I don’t believe the belief in a hopeful way. I believe that we aren’t in that majority slice. They can get girlfriends, and we can’t.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16648, Baldingman1998, HQNPmaxxing and 14 others
This

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, turkproducer, Chadeep and 3 others
Race doesn't mean much, it isn't over if they look decent. If they don't it's over regardless of their ethnicity, that simple.

• +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, reptiles, Chadeep and 3 others
Race doesn't mean much, it isn't over if they look decent. If they don't it's over regardless of their ethnicity, that simple.
It matters when trying to date other races. Ethnics, its not over if you date your own women

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GetShrekt, n0rthface, Chadeep and 3 others
I believe that the vast majority of guys can get girlfriends. People think it’s coping, but I don’t believe the belief in a hopeful way. I believe that we aren’t in that majority slice. They can get girlfriends, and we cannot.
Same

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, JosephGarrot123 and thecel

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), Mongrelcel and 4 others
Autism is the only death sentence.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15595, Mongrelcel, thecel and 3 others
Autism is the only death sentence.
It isn’t over for Indians, Pakistanis, Chinese, Koreans, Japanese, Filipinos, Arabs, and Somalis. It’s not over for short guys, fat guys, bald guys, old guys, narrow-framed guys, wide-hipped guys, thin-necked guys, chin-free guys, and flat-midfaced guys.

Whoops forgot that. I would’ve put autistic people in the list too.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
It's over for everyone who ends up in incel website.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, gamma, thecel and 1 other person
shit tier thread from a generally high iq user

did you not see the stats? over a third of 18-29 men didn’t have sex in the last year :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, TUSSELEIF, gamma and 3 others
@turkproducer what is so funny? most men aren't Incel that's a fact

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, turkproducer and Jason Voorhees
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and turkproducer
  • +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), thecel and Jason Voorhees
shit tier thread from a generally high iq user

did you not see the stats? over a third of 18-29 men didn’t have sex in the last year :lul:

Some of these people are volcels. Most of the incels are NOT SUFFERING. They don’t care a lot about getting laid like we do.

IMO, non-ugly guys who’re into blackpill/redpill dating stuff are dudes with above-average libidos.

I don’t know any people IRL who say they care about sex and dating as much as guys in redpill and blackpill communities seem to.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16648, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 5786
Race doesn't matter. just don't be indian

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel and Jason Voorhees
I believe that the vast majority of guys can get girlfriends
Yeah everybody can get a girlfriend but few can get an attractive one

Reminder that many average men are dating obese pig women, subhuman creatures and abominations, because otherwise they would be incels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, GetShrekt, thecel and 2 others
Yeah everybody can get a girlfriend but few can get an attractive one

Reminder that many average men are dating obese pig women, subhuman creatures and abominations, because otherwise they would be incels

View attachment 1354945View attachment 1354951
View attachment 1354956View attachment 1354959

Exaggeration, but what you said has some truth to it. Low-SMV guys get low-SMV girls because they can’t get high-SMV girls.

However, low SMV doesn’t mean the boyfriend isn’t attracted to the girlfriend. Looks is subjective. In nearly all cases, a guy who enters a relationship picks a partner who he’s attracted to.

Last edited:
KOHOPFD.gif

@Syobevoli

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and thecel
More than 50% of men will never have decent relationships, good social-life or a decent sex-life imo.

But most guys IRL seem to be much less bothered by all of this. They don't think about it too much and just cope with money, travelling, videogames, hobbies, etc.

Only difference is that we want this, while they (normies) don't really care.

• +1
Reactions: gamma, GetShrekt and thecel
It matters when trying to date other races. Ethnics, its not over if you date your own women
No one wants to d8 some smelly Shitskin goblin

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
More than 50% of men will never have decent relationships, good social-life or a decent sex-life imo.

But most guys IRL seem to be much less bothered by all of this. They don't think about it too much and just cope with money, travelling, videogames, hobbies, etc.

Only difference is that we want this, while they (normies) don't really care
Cope
Most men have great sex lives irl
I’d say 80 percent of men are irl fine 20 percent aren’t

• Woah
Cope
Most men have great sex lives irl
I’d say 80 percent of men are irl fine 20 percent aren’t
Ded srs? Why can most of us not get good sexa life then?

• +1
Sex isn’t real

source: well I’ve never had sex :feelswah:

this argument is hugely flawed thecel

not only are you unattractive and now it seems ur Asian is ( the only real pro for ricecels to cope about) is also out the window

What will you do now?!?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Surgery or Rope.

How?
It is mainly based on ur own beliefs tbh

none of it is evidence backed

as much as the blackpill is annoying and pisses us all off

it is simply biology

a fact of nature

as inevitable as gravity

it’s simply a biological law of nature which will never change

• +1
It is mainly based on ur own beliefs tbh

none of it is evidence backed

as much as the blackpill is annoying and pisses us all off

it is simply biology

a fact of nature

as inevitable as gravity

it’s simply a biological law of nature which will never change

The blackpill is absolutely true. My argument is blackpilled. This’s what I said:
  • The blackpill is real.
  • We suffer greatly from the blackpill laws of nature.
  • The number of people who suffer from it is smaller than we think.
  • The majority of low-SMV males don’t suffer as strongly as we think.
  • It’s over for us truecels who rot on incel forums, and it isn’t over for other people who aren’t us.
  • The blackpill is more brutal than many incel community members believe it is.
The last bullet point is really important. I think brutality equals [how over it is for us] divided by [how over it is for them]. I presented a BRUTALER blackpill; I didn’t downplay the blackpill. I argued that we’re even lower in society than we think we are. If ≈50% of men have our problems, we aren’t so unfortunate compared to others. But if just ≈5% of men have our problems, we’re at the utter bottom.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16648 and Deleted member 5786
92% of men have good sex life and 8% incels like you

source: trust me bro

@Areuready thoughts on this ?

Last edited:
  • JFL