When will you accept that everything is cope and you will settle down eventually?

D

Deleted member 24278

Kraken
You really think you will get to the age of 35 and the burden of being single won't hit you ? Jfl

You are gonna settle down eventually with someone, even if it is some roastie single mother with lots of baggage. I've seen the ugliest, least successful oldcels finally settle down cause they found someone even if it was the lowest of the low. They couldn't take the pain of being alone

It's either that or nothing and you won't be able to cope with being alone through your middle age life

WHETHER YOU WANT IT OR NOT, YOU WILL SETTLE DOWN INCEL

JFL IF YOU THINK YOU'LL BE ABLE TO ENDURE THE PAIN OF BEING SINGLE AT 40, YOU WON'T, A ROASTIE SINGLE MOTHER WILL FIND YOU AND YOU WILL TAKE HER UNLESS YOU ASCEND YOUNG

X9Z0O2bpi8GMU

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997, BigBoy, Sprinkles and 7 others
Drugs>>>

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
Rather rope than settle for anything other than a white htb+ blonde or ginger stacey

• Woah
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Azr616, OGJBSLAYER and Deleted member 24278
Sad reality

• +1
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member 24278
JFL IF YOU THINK YOU'LL BE ABLE TO ENDURE THE PAIN OF BEING SINGLE AT 40, YOU WON'T, A ROASTIE SINGLE MOTHER WILL FIND YOU AND YOU WILL TAKE HER UNLESS YOU ASCEND YOUNG
And that's why my dad """met""" my mom.
Kmn

I hate being alive.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, MrGlutton and Deleted member 24278
Also mirin the avi @MonkeyDLuffy2003

Your posts also aren't shit anymore like when I lurked back in February

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member 24278
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, bishōnenmaxxer and MrGlutton
At least she had a low body count probably
Body count of 1.

My dad raised my 2 half-siblings. I'd call him a cuck for it but all things considered they turned out excellent.

Me on the other hand....

• So Sad
Jfl your dad Vegeta was a virgin until like his early 30s when he met Bulma who had already deepthroated inkwell Yamcha.
Probably not. To say he is a statusmaxxed chadlite is an understatement.

If you go to Toronto, everyone above the age of 40 knows him by name. Pretty famous, at least in the GTA.

I don't talk to him much though, but I presume he is a slayer.

• +1
My dad raised my 2 half-siblings. I'd call him a cuck for it but all things considered they turned out excellent.
2 half siblings ? Are you suggesting that Bra and little trunks are yamcha's :feelsbadman:

Jfl your dad Vegeta was a virgin until like his early 30s when he met Bulma who had already deepthroated inkwell Yamcha. At least she had a low body count probably
Bulma was still in her prime when she met Vegeta

and in Vegeta's early line of work, there was no pretty women only fucked up aliens and goblins JFL

he also stays physically 18-20 for most of his life too

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBoy, bishōnenmaxxer and Deleted member 24278
2 half siblings ? Are you suggesting that Bra and little trunks are yamcha's :feelsbadman:
Funny you call my older bro little trunks.

He went to Japan and learned Kendo. So I guess you could call him that.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
Apparently she was 29 when they met so she was a bit past her prime, still looked pretty hot tho
28 when she met him
and they produced trunks real quick after that too, so he got the best of her
although you can say she looked better in her earlier years with yamcha

i think only 18 fogs her lol

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer and Deleted member 24278
If push comes to shove I always have the privilege of geo maxxing to Africa

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer and Deleted member 24278
You really think you will get to the age of 35 and the burden of being single won't hit you ? Jfl

You are gonna settle down eventually with someone, even if it is some roastie single mother with lots of baggage. I've seen the ugliest, least successful oldcels finally settle down cause they found someone even if it was the lowest of the low. They couldn't take the pain of being alone

It's either that or nothing and you won't be able to cope with being alone through your middle age life

View attachment 2235701
Nah, I'm geomaxing instead when I reach my 40s.

The fact that so many people here are under 20 makes me realise most will undoubtedly settle down. In fact they're hurting their chances by rotting her.

I used to browse incel subs back in 2018. Most of these people I'm sure have moved on. There are very few 25+cels here and remember the days of r/incels and r/braincels.

Inceldom is sure growing but it definitely won't affect most men beyond 25.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24278 and OGJBSLAYER
One main family + bastard children with a concubine or several. This is the way to a happy life.

That's exactly the meaning of the phrase "women can't lose" and one of the fundamentals of the blackpill to me.
Doesn't matter how big of a whore a woman was, she will eventually settle with a loser who barely touched pussy his entire life.

Brutal truth tbh

Most of these people I'm sure have moved on
As in roping?

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and Deleted member 24278
that's an optimistic outlook. Most will probably die single tbh. Single moms aren't even trying to settle down anymore. They ride the cock carousel to their graves. Personally I could never provide for another man's kids.

• +1
I'll only settle down if I feel like it..

• Hmm...

View attachment 2235701
If you can, it's best to settle with a young, inexperienced girl, even if she's average looking. Not worth chasing stacies who are slags and have zero ability to pair bond

• +1